Bellator PPV now on DirecTV site with price

Anyone quibbling over $45 for a night's entertainment (for a room full of people, no less) has bigger problems in life to worry about.

I doubt there's one person in this thread who isn't going to watch this card one way or another (and if you're not I have to question what you're doing here). If you're going to watch it, and you can afford to do so, pay for it. If you don't have the money, stream it.

I'm gonna stream it. It's not getting shown in the UK. Phone Post 3.0

Any updates about ticket sales? I would guess they are going to comp a good portion of tickets, so what's the incentive to buy a mid level ticket now if you could show up on fight night and have just as good of a chance at getting comp'd and spend what would've been ticket money on beer instead? Phone Post

B_Goetz - Anyone quibbling over $45 for a night's entertainment (for a room full of people, no less) has bigger problems in life to worry about.

I doubt there's one person in this thread who isn't going to watch this card one way or another (and if you're not I have to question what you're doing here). If you're going to watch it, and you can afford to do so, pay for it. If you don't have the money, stream it.
Just because I can afford to buy $300 bottles at the club every weekend doesn't make it logical, financially responsible or that I should do it Phone Post 3.0

rosario00 - 
B_Goetz - Anyone quibbling over $45 for a night's entertainment (for a room full of people, no less) has bigger problems in life to worry about.

Just because I can afford to buy $300 bottles at the club every weekend doesn't make it logical, financially responsible or that I should do it Phone Post 3.0

If you would otherwise spend the night watching it, but the difference between $35 and $45 is the sticking point, you shouldn't buy it.

B_Goetz - Anyone quibbling over $45 for a night's entertainment (for a room full of people, no less) has bigger problems in life to worry about.

Sorry, I'm not going to watch. Certainly not live, at least. If people say they were really awesome I might try to find videos of the 2 title fights the next day, but that's it.

Bruham - 

Any updates about ticket sales? I would guess they are going to comp a good portion of tickets, so what's the incentive to buy a mid level ticket now if you could show up on fight night and have just as good of a chance at getting comp'd and spend what would've been ticket money on beer instead? Phone Post

I don't think they comp people who wander up to the ticket gate on the night of the event. They'll be comping some local college kids who couldn't otherwise afford to go.

If you can afford it, and you're interested, maybe just pay your own way rather than skulking around waiting to be handed something for nothing. The "incentive" is preserving your dignity, an antiquated and outdated idea, perhaps.

epwar -
Ramon Maroni - Bellator is fucking stupid to charge 44.95

I would've bought it at the $20-25 range, but not 44.95

I agree with r-o-y on the 27k buys

This.

Lol at 44.95 Phone Post

Nice...$35 for hd is a good price. Phone Post

DirecTV still shows the HD version for $45, and SD version for $35.

Dough Joe - 
JoeMimic - 

Phone Post

mine says the same. good shit

Man I fuckin love Phineas and Ferb.

B_Goetz -
rosario00 - 

If you would otherwise spend the night watching it, but the difference between $35 and $45 is the sticking point, you shouldn't buy it.

I would pay like $15. Phone Post

What about international viewers, any word if the UK people will be able to purchase a stream online?

Cheaper to go in person Phone Post 3.0

Dana Bjorn -"fuck you doofs" "At the end of the night, we are all about comping tickets". "I'm not in the business of signing WSOF rejects". "We don't want Ben Askren, he can go anywhere he wants as long as it's to fight GSP for the title".

Hmm....$45 dolla no holla.... Phone Post 3.0

Thing will be lucky to get 60,000 PPV buys, my guess is 30-35,000 buys.

Look at what invicta did. They put on a 4 hour card with 10 fights for $15. (I think it was $15) They put on a great show and now I will buy anything they put on PPV. If they ventured into PPV with a card at $45 I wouldn't have bought it. Baby steps Bjork, baby steps. Phone Post 3.0

the event is 10 days away and there's like no buzz for the event... 

Jenna Jamesons pvt shows on MFC will have more viewers than this ppv.

Jacro - Gonna be a lot of parrots and eye patches

HA!!! I appreciated it.