Bellator ratings 4/18/14 show

Bellator MMA Live (9:00) - Spike TV
0.610 million viewers, #26; 0.282 million adults 18-49 (0.22 rating), #24

http://thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2014/04/21/fridays-cable-ratings-and-broadcast-finals-abc-tops-demos-with-20-20-shark-tank-654111/cable_20140418/

200k in key demo? Yikes...

In for the daily ratings argument! Phone Post 3.0

Se7enout - 

200k in key demo? Yikes...

LMAO!

200k in key demo ?? It cant be that low ... wow Phone Post 3.0

You guys are so brainwashed by the "key demo" thing.  It means nothing today as the key demo refuses to pay for stuff.

UGCTT croy_00 -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT croy_00 -

My hero Phone Post 3.0

Bro hugs all around as we watch the ship that is Bellator sink!

MMAIOGIC - 

You guys are so brainwashed by the "key demo" thing.  It means nothing today as the key demo refuses to pay for stuff.

LOL, keep telling yourself that. Ask anyone in TV if the key demo matters. Good news is Bellator will be gone soon and ratings arguments will then be between UFC and WSOF (NBC Sports/NBC)

So they got more viewers out of the 18-49 age group than in it? High schoolers and 50+ are their main audience?

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Bro hugs all around as we watch the ship that is Bellator sink!

Lol, Jesus, did Bjorn bang your wife or something? I have never seen anyone spend so much time telling everyone they hate something. You do it so much that no one takes anything you post seriously, you are way too obvious of a shill. UFC should make you trade your screen name out.

MMAIOGIC - 

That is NOT true at all. The key demo and the HUT (homes using television) number are the most important figures that everyone in television looks at. the key demo is what advertisers go by and how networks set their ad rates for all their shows.

You don't know what you are talking about.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Bro hugs all around as we watch the ship that is Bellator sink!
Yeah man, I hope all those fighters struggle to find new work. Yay! Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Bro hugs all around as we watch the ship that is Bellator sink!
Yeah man, I hope all those fighters struggle to find new work. Yay! Phone Post 3.0

Plenty of spots to fill in Legacy and WSOF who is looking to do more shows this year. They will find work.

Good news is it won't be long and Bjorn will be out of the sport, hopefully for good.