Bellator should merge with invicta fc

Brandonbrazell - It sounds like everyone scared that bellator would be better ufc if that happens, y'all do know that the sports called mma not ufc. mma fans support mma fighter not the promotions fuck Dana or whoever this why this sport will never be boxing and the fighters will never make more than 6figures.

To be blunt it sounds like you just have a shitty idea that you posted up on the forums.

I can think of a lot of things that would be cool to see Invicta do but why the fuck would they want to go merge with a sinking ship?

Mongo Lloyd - 
Brandonbrazell - It sounds like everyone scared that bellator would be better ufc if that happens, y'all do know that the sports called mma not ufc. mma fans support mma fighter not the promotions fuck Dana or whoever this why this sport will never be boxing and the fighters will never make more than 6figures.

To be blunt it sounds like you just have a shitty idea that you posted up on the forums.

I can think of a lot of things that would be cool to see Invicta do but why the fuck would they want to go merge with a sinking ship?

Sinking ship? Not even close I swear its like people get there news about bellator from the ug