Ben Askren and Carla Esparza looked pretty similar

Just shooting again and again and again with no real ability to adapt once their takedowns start getting stuffed. They look good against very weak competition, but are quick to be exposed when they fight someone a little more well rounded. Phone Post 3.0

hmm

True, someone drew the comparison in another thread someone created also. CRE has a very different opinion of the fight, which I don't agree with.

Totally! I remember when Esparza's fight was stopped after her opponent was gasping for air with her moth wide open then got double undertook slammed into mount and then used a unintentional eye poke to get out of the fight.

The fights looked exactly the same. Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy - Totally! I remember when Esparza's fight was stopped after her opponent was gasping for air with her moth wide open then got double undertook slammed into mount and then used a unintentional eye poke to get out of the fight.

the fuck

Yep Askren=male carla

Just hasnt had good enough competition to be exposed until now Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy - Totally! I remember when Esparza's fight was stopped after her opponent was gasping for air with her moth wide open then got double undertook slammed into mount and then used a unintentional eye poke to get out of the fight.

This is sad, lol.

He was being incredibly facetious. Whoosh

Sir Psycho Sexy - Just shooting again and again and again with no real ability to adapt once their takedowns start getting stuffed. They look good against very weak competition, but are quick to be exposed when they fight someone a little more well rounded. Phone Post 3.0
I agree Phone Post 3.0