Ben Askren joins Evolve MMA. ONE FC bound?

DanTheWolfman - If he goes to One FC, will be interesting to see if he eats a solid Knee or Soccer kick when shooting eventually. I mean with overall scoring, even if you get taken down again and again, if you just hope for that one telling blow it might eventually come.

do you think you will be able to move over there and mentor him?

^ Lol! Phone Post 3.0

DanTheWolfman - finished his last two fights.

If three opponents in a row just try to get him good with soccer kick/knee counter, and that is all they try to do besides survive, eventually one of them will is my point.

The worst person to fight on the street isn't a trained person. It is a schizophrenic that believes he has to bite your nose off and only concentrates on that.

Great post until you decided to be ignorant about schizophrenia.

Wow, that's fucking awesome! Phone Post 3.0

This doesn't mean he is planning on fighting for OneFC. Ben has trained at Evolve in the past. Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - This doesn't mean he is planning on fighting for OneFC. Ben has trained at Evolve in the past. Phone Post 3.0
I think it's a pretty big hint. Phone Post

Crazy if true, couldn't picture him going to one fc to to UFC. Phone Post 3.0

He tweeted that he will start his camps with Roufusport and finish them at Evolve. Strong indication he's signing/signed with ONE FC.

DoomFarmer - Good for Aoki, he can finally train with a high level American wrestler. Phone Post 3.0

Id like to see him fight Askren actually.

ehumble -

He tweeted that he will start his camps with Roufusport and finish them at Evolve. Strong indication he's signing/signed with ONE FC.

Yeah I saw that too. Phone Post 3.0

Askren/ Adam Kayoom would be a great fight Phone Post 3.0

If I am Ben I go to what ever org promises me 3 fights in 1 year and allows me to leave after the one year is up with no matching period. WSOF contracts are difficult to get out of if I recall correctly and if thats the case maybe he wants to go to One FC to get 3 wins and try to get into the UFC again. Last thing he wants to do is go to WSOF or another org get 3-4 wins and be stuck with them.

duckhuntgangsta -
Fabes - Kinda similar to Ebersole splitting time between Thailand and Australia.

Evolve's gym is absolutely amazing by the way. Lots of talent there too for bjj and Muay Thai. Phone Post 3.0
This. He wants to be UFC champ. Why would he go to ONEFC where there are different rules? It's basically training for a different sport. He'll go to WSOF.

Dana would love nothing more for him to beat Paul Harris since Toquino is ranked top 10. It proves Ben's worth (in Dana's eyes) and devalues a fighter he doesn't want to be in the 10 ten discussion. Phone Post 3.0
Palhares is top 10? Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - Askren/ Adam Kayoom would be a great fight Phone Post 3.0
You know how his injury is doing? Will he be back soon? Really excited to see him fight for the title. Phone Post 3.0

Stun Gun
Saffedine
Woodley
Shields
Pyle

All should be ranked Higher than Palhares.
He's not top 15, with these 5 this is the top 15. He was coming off consecutive 1st round knockout loses. Phone Post 3.0

Voiceinthedesert - Askren belongs in the UFC. It seems like Dana wants to turn the clock back from sport to spectacle. The no-holds barred and Pide era are DEAD! MMA is now a sport.

Sign Askren please.
Correct mma is a sport, the ufc isn't. Phone Post 3.0

Terrible move if true. Wsof has a much deeper division for him Phone Post 3.0

1armedScissor - Terrible move if true. Wsof has a much deeper division for him Phone Post 3.0

If by deep division you mean 3 ex-UFC fighters then sure...the WSOF has a deeper WW division. Outside of Fitch, Palhares and Burkman (who looked terrible in his last fight) there isn't much in WSOF for him. The UFC is trying to dictate his next career move by suggesting he goes there for a future opportunity to fight for the UFC. If I were Ben I would be insulted and make my own path...Josh Barnett style.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Very interesting. Phone Post