Ben Askren vs his brother in crazy wrestling match

Willin - Some seem to think that it was scripted but I don't think it was at all. I think they were both trying to win but are so familiar with each other's style that they can flow like that. Awesome match. Max even seemed upset after the match that he lost and his "cornerman" seemed to be pointing out mistakes that he made during the match.

work

i didnt even understand most of the stuff

Visit flowrestling.org for more videos

Winston Wolf - 
Willin - Some seem to think that it was scripted but I don't think it was at all. I think they were both trying to win but are so familiar with each other's style that they can flow like that. Awesome match. Max even seemed upset after the match that he lost and his "cornerman" seemed to be pointing out mistakes that he made during the match.

work
Envious BJJer. LOL@having never seen a wrestling match after years of it's existence in MMA. Were they going 100% all the time, no because it was "a fun exhibition match."

ausgepicht - 
Winston Wolf - 

work
Envious BJJer. LOL@having never seen a wrestling match after years of it's existence in MMA. Were they going 100% all the time, no because it was "a fun exhibition match."

LOL voted up

Winner by hotness- t shirt girl in pink. Dont ask me why

Askren won

In for later -

Thanks Bader

That was fun to watch.

Ttt Phone Post

Later Phone Post

Nice singlet Phone Post

In for later Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Winston Wolf - wooork
Fucking dummy, why would they work an EXHIBITION match?? 

ausgepicht - 
Winston Wolf - 

work

wrestled over 300 matches That looked fake to me sorry

ausgepicht - 
Winston Wolf - 

work

if they werent going hard the entire match it was a work like i said

Lattter Phone Post

Winston Wolf - 
ausgepicht - 
Winston Wolf - 

work

You are a liar, and again.....EXHIBITION.

Winston Wolf - 
ausgepicht - 
Winston Wolf - 

work

Been in the wrestling game for 32 years and followed both Askrens closely in college adn internationally.  I am very familiar with both their styles.  That looked worked to me.  Still pretty cool none the less.