Ben Askren vs his brother in crazy wrestling match

SinCityHustler - 
Winston Wolf - 
ausgepicht - 
Winston Wolf - 
Willin - Some seem to think that it was scripted but I don't think it was at all. I think they were both trying to win but are so familiar with each other's style that they can flow like that. Awesome match. Max even seemed upset after the match that he lost and his "cornerman" seemed to be pointing out mistakes that he made during the match.

work
Envious BJJer. LOL@having never seen a wrestling match after years of it's existence in MMA. Were they going 100% all the time, no because it was "a fun exhibition match."

wrestled over 300 matches That looked fake to me sorry

Been in the wrestling game for 32 years and followed both Askrens closely in college adn internationally.  I am very familiar with both their styles.  That looked worked to me.  Still pretty cool none the less.  
"FUN EXHIBITION"

In the wrestling community it is common knowledge that when brothers face off, there is a very good chance of there being a bit of creative entertainment designed for the fan's pleasure.  

Just recently in Russia at their nationals the Batirov brothers faced off in the final and took turns launching each other for high amplitude throws that whoo'ed the crowd.  In the end, the more dominant brother, (2 time Olympic gold medalist in 2 different weight classes) went ahead and won the match and earned his spot on top of the medal stand.  And that was at Russian Nationals, (slightly more prestige than the "Fun Exhibition" at the local Y that took place betwen the Askrens.  I'm just saying, yall believe what you will.  

tikmovado - WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE?

IT WAS AN EXHIBITION MATCH.

They did not go 100% and showed very good offensive and defensive moves for and EXHIBITION MATCH.

http://tinyurl.com/6euysrv

was not a real match if they werent going all out to win

I saw Miyuu Yamamoto and Megumi Fuji do an exhibition like this in 2002. She said it was a "my turn/your turn kind of thing." Who cares if it was not for keeps that was awesome to watch. Phone Post

tikmovado - 
Winston Wolf - 
tikmovado - WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE?

IT WAS AN EXHIBITION MATCH.

They did not go 100% and showed very good offensive and defensive moves for and EXHIBITION MATCH.

http://tinyurl.com/6euysrv

was not a real match if they werent going all out to win

Wow are you this dumb?

ex·hi·bi·tion/?eks??biSH?n/Noun
1. A public display of works of art or other items of interest, held in an art gallery or museum or at a trade fair.
2. A display or demonstration of a particular skill. More »
Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

hello moron an exhibiotion can also be fixed and a work If they let each other do moves its not a real match

oops exhibition

ah i been saying it wasnt a real match the entire post and u can eat a dick with ur insults.If they let each other do moves its not a real match thus exibition ( fake ).I get it its a fake match like Royler-Rickson was But it wasnt an all out match like a wrestling match usually is.

Wow. WW, you have won the title of dumbest person on this website though SinCityHustler is almost edging you out.

BTW, how's Narnia this time of year?

i said it wasnt a full out real match which was correct .Why dont u post more u dont post enough