Ben Askren vs. Jake Shields?

What say you...

I think most people fell asleep reading the title...

Make it a dark match.

There's a video of Shields and Askren grappling, Jake was handling him. Obviously a fight is different but I think Shields would control for 5 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

imanley - I think most people fell asleep reading the title...
LMAO!! VU Phone Post 3.0

Fleece blanket vs shaggy blanket

Who wins? Phone Post

the most exciting part of the fight would be the change in texture and volume of askrens hair throughout the rounds.

XcessiveZ - There's a video of Shields and Askren grappling, Jake was handling him. Obviously a fight is different but I think Shields would control for 5 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Seemed like the video was edited in Jake`s favor.

87% of the UG would say Askren beats him. Then Jake wins. Then UG makes excuses for Askren. Natural order of things Phone Post 3.0

I'm down. I think Jake van sub him. Askeren could blanket him but I think he will leave his neck out there.

I don't think askeren can take down gsp. I think askeren gets out wrestled in mma by Hendricks and koshcheck. Shields >askeren Phone Post

I've created a thread about this before and didn't get a good response but, Welterweight is the weight class with all these blanket style.  WHY IS THAT???   shields, askren, maia, fitch, stungun, and sometimes st.pierre ... 

I thinking it cou Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather eat hay with a donkey Phone Post 3.0

When an immovable object meets...another immovable object?

It'll probably turn into a really sloppy and boring standup fight. Not really interested in watching it live but would to watch it with a fast forward option. Phone Post 3.0

UnderGroundFight!