Ben Henderson is going to be a father...

Saw this post on facebook. Very happy for him and Maria:

"Then comes a baby in a baby carriage. 

Maria Henderson & I are so happy to officially announce that we are expecting. 

BabyHenderson should be here late this summer. 
This journey that we are on together has been better than anything we could have imagined. We know that our 'little' journey is just getting started, about to get a whole lot crazier, even more fun and a lot more tiring. Thank you to all our family and friends who knew already but didn't spill the beans & have helped us through the pregnancy so far. We thank God for this blessing.

Psalm 127:3"

Now we can see the motivation for him to fight so frequently right now. Once the baby is born I can imagine him wanting to take some time off to be with his family.

War Daddy Bendo!!!

Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense of they knew she was pregnant earlier and didn't want to share until now. If so, smart move by Bendo! I feel like I've been unfairly harsh on him over the years due to beating some of my favorites, but he's almost always in exciting fights and, at worst, more active than the average for Top 10 fighters. Phone Post 3.0

GrilliamG - Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense of they knew she was pregnant earlier and didn't want to share until now. If so, smart move by Bendo! I feel like I've been unfairly harsh on him over the years due to beating some of my favorites, but he's almost always in exciting fights and, at worst, more active than the average for Top 10 fighters. Phone Post 3.0

I feel the same man, I've not been his biggest supporter over the years. Not that I've dislike him I was just indifferent to him. But man, over the last few fights he's really moved up on my list of top fighters.

I wish him and his family all the best.

Expectant Bendo no can defeat. Daddy Bendo will be even nastier. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan - Expectant Bendo no can defeat. Daddy Bendo will be even nastier. Phone Post 3.0

lol

ttt

Congrats Bendo Phone Post 3.0

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

Hahaha... VU Phone Post 3.0

GeneraI -
THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

Hahaha... VU Phone Post 3.0
BWAHAHA Phone Post 3.0

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan - Expectant Bendo no can defeat. Daddy Bendo will be even nastier. Phone Post 3.0
Lol

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah congrats Bendo! Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow - 
doerksenfan - Expectant Bendo no can defeat. Daddy Bendo will be even nastier. Phone Post 3.0
Lol

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Yup, Daddy Bendo will smash...

Awesome news!  Benson is as cool as they get and that kid is going to have some head of hair!

Yeah, thanks God. You're the best.

Muay Tired - 

Awesome news!  Benson is as cool as they get and that kid is going to have some head of hair!

LMAO

Was expecting "after he sons INSERT OPPONENT". Cool nonetheless.

Just noticed the toothpick that's hilarious

Congrats Bendo Phone Post 3.0

Kids are fighter's Kryptonite..

Phone Post 3.0