Bendo considering move to 170

Benson Henderson vs Ben Askren!!! Phone Post 3.0

Benson is great. But I think he's in limbo right now. He could go to 170, but I don't see him beating Hendricks, Lawler, or Rory. And at 155 Pettis seems to have his number. Tough spot. Phone Post 3.0

Why? He's easily top three or four at LW. Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - Benson Henderson vs Ben Askren!!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bro, now I need to change my pants Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. This means we have a better chance of seeing him KOed again. I'm all for it. Phone Post

Benson is elite and I'll support him either way, it seems guys have figured him out, he needs to reinvent himself.

Didn't Lombard used to fight at 185? Are people considering this match up seriously right now? Seems overkill Phone Post 3.0

I don't like his chances at 170. A lot of his game relies on being a bigger, better wrestler. He won't have a size or skill advantage over anyone in the top 10, and he doesn't have the power to KO most of them either IMO Phone Post 3.0

Huge Benson fan, he would get mauled at WW. I mean he has problems wrestling with Edgar and Thomson already, please just stay at LW

H tha ft÷ Phone Post 3.0

This guy is humongous for 155 and the reason why he has been so successful is mostly because he can cut so much weight.

Unfortunately at 170 he would get destroyed by much bigger men.

Feed him to Lombard imo.

I hope he doesn't do this! I like benson but don't think he would do well against the WW division Phone Post 3.0

Anthony Johnson didn't have power at 170. He moved up to 205. Not saying Bendo is like rumble, but he could definitely add muscle mass and power. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_MrAntichrist - I don't like his chances at 170. A lot of his game relies on being a bigger, better wrestler. He won't have a size or skill advantage over anyone in the top 10, and he doesn't have the power to KO most of them either IMO Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much how I feel, his grappling and his strength advantage are what made him good at LW

I actually thought he'd been looking smaller in his last couple fights.

Don't think the move would go well for him. Tons of bigger dudes @ 170 that can stop his wrestling and throw bombs. Phone Post 3.0

I wish everybody would move up a weight.

Don't like that, and I'm not even a benson fan Phone Post 3.0

Do it.

if he's struggling to make 155, then yes. If he thinks things will be easier at 170...hell no!