Benson Henderson -the JDS of lightweights?

No not in fighting style but in the fact they can beat the whole lightweight roster except the champ. Do u agree ? Phone Post 3.0

Inspector Lunge -

JDS beat Cain...

Once Phone Post 3.0

Snakey89 - No not in fighting style but in the fact they can beat the whole lightweight roster except the champ. Do u agree ? Phone Post 3.0
Miss the fight where JDS ko'ed Cain? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if JDS could hang with the lightweight division. Phone Post 3.0

Ummm... Henderson is a former champ with multiple title defenses... Phone Post 3.0

Just_Scrap - Ummm... Henderson is a former champ with multiple title defenses... Phone Post 3.0
As is JDS. Phone Post 3.0

Lol yes JDS won once but in the two re matches has not looked close to beating Cain again. Now he's just gonna keep knocking out contenders before they can get to Cain and he can't beat Cain again. I think Henderson is the same. He will beat everyone but won't beat Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

Snakey89 - Lol yes JDS won once but in the two re matches has not looked close to beating Cain again. Now he's just gonna keep knocking out contenders before they can get to Cain and he can't beat Cain again. I think Henderson is the same. He will beat everyone but won't beat Pettis. Phone Post 3.0
A win is a win but yes I get your point.

He may be. The lightweight division has so many people in queue for title shots that its not as bad as what cigano is going through but I definitely see the connection. Phone Post 3.0

Purgey -
Just_Scrap - Ummm... Henderson is a former champ with multiple title defenses... Phone Post 3.0
As is JDS. Phone Post 3.0
JDS had one defence and it was against Mir. Benson has beaten the best of tymhe best, albeit more controversially. Phone Post 3.0

yep, except for being totally different in every way, it's kinda the same thing.

It's too soon to say. Uriah Faber is more like jds Phone Post 3.0

Benson is about to smash through Thomson. He knows he needs a finish. He needs a little anger.

Ben Henderson sin't nearly as good as JDS. JDS actually finishes people with dominant wins, Bendo just kinda wins controversial fights.