Bermudez v Stephens Rematch Official

Hate420 - That's a head scratcher. First fight had a definitive finish. That said, I'll watch. Phone Post 3.0

the last few pounds are always the hardest to lose and may have the greatest effect on an outcome of a fight

It was a really good fight. That said, it was 1 & 1 going into the third. Then of course as we know, Bermudez got ko'd quickly in the third. Based on the fight alone, I can't imagine why an immediate rematch was warrented. Phone Post 3.0

Just not really fair to Stephens that he doesn't get to move past Bermudez. I think it should be Stephens vs Lamas, Bermudez vs Holloway 2, since that fight was a legitimate robbery. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Just not really fair to Stephens that he doesn't get to move past Bermudez. I think it should be Stephens vs Lamas, Bermudez vs Holloway 2, since that fight was a legitimate robbery. Phone Post 3.0

not really far to Bermudez that Stephens got to be overweight for the weigh ins

I'm okay with this. That fight was awesome, Stephens came in overweight and it's a quick turnaround for both guys.

I guess they could have gone with Bermudez/Cub and Lamas/Stephens. But both guys are several fights from a title shot so there's plenty of time for all of these match-ups.

Aaron Becker -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Just not really fair to Stephens that he doesn't get to move past Bermudez. I think it should be Stephens vs Lamas, Bermudez vs Holloway 2, since that fight was a legitimate robbery. Phone Post 3.0

Well then he shouldn't have taken the fight. Nobody forced him to accept the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Fair punishment for missing weight. Let's see if he can beat Bermudez again.

It does seem kind of random, but Bermudez was winning until he got KOed and Stephens missed weight, so I guess it kind of makes sense to let them go at it again since they obviously are both interested in the rematch.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
Aaron Becker -

Well then he shouldn't have taken the fight. Nobody forced him to accept the fight. Phone Post 3.0

it's like giving someone a choice when you have a gun up to their head