best 145er's in Iowa??????

besides me of course, who else???

midwest even?

Ricardo Lamas, go to youtube and type his name, brutal wrestler and amazing conditioning.

lol you all suck!!! I would make the move to 155lb lol~~~ or I will just have to come to Iowa and kick all your asss

well brad wesley my name is Lance Meredith.  actually don't have a whole lot of fights just wondering who's gonna be in my way in the near future.  Altair,  I will go check out Mr. Lamas, but if wrestling is all he brings to the table he better hope he can use it in reverse and oh yeah, be able to throw.

beast06 - lol you all suck!!! I would make the move to 155lb lol~~~ or I will just have to come to Iowa and kick all your asss

asses, and you have an unfair advantage being from Indiana.  your disqualified sorry beast.  stay in your neck of the woods.

A ton of guys in Omaha...

now were getting somewhere.  who are these nebraska 45er's that you speak of??

ttt

lc davis

lc davis yes, the thread should have stated best up and coming 145er's in Iowa.  I was drunk last night when I posted this thread.  first one I've done so guess I didn't cover all the bases.  if they have fought on a national/international level show, don't mention them.  we know!!!

TTT

weak, lol...

Jens Pulver

Joe Pearson

Gabe Lembley

http://www.victoryfighter.com/

Click on fighters and choose the 145 class.

I don't know too many, what I do know is a couple months ago there was a 145lb tournament and the best fighters in Iowa that night were from Nebraska.

pulver pearson and lc to name a few

He actually trains out of a Muay Thai and Boxing gym, nice guy,brutal style.

lancemer You got to love the state free of the AC!!!! LOL fight 15 times a week if you really wanted to lmao!!! Iowa is bad ass tho and has some great 145lbers!