Best cardio in MMA?

Whopppittyyyydoooo he went underwater for under a min.

1 Like

Leave TJ Dillashaw out of this, he knocked out Cody for us twice!

1 Like

He’s got a resting heart rate of something insane like 28 beats per minute. At least he used to when he was fighting. Definitely the one fighter I made a complete 180 on

3 Likes

Saturday Night Live 90S GIF

1 Like

Come At Me Bring It GIF by FaZe Clan

1 Like

Just got blasted by a fuckin thunderstorm…3 trees fell in my yard…
Lets Go Reaction GIF by WWE

2 Likes

Macaulay Culkin Reaction GIF by Laff

peter dinklage middle finger GIF

1 Like

jim carrey nipple GIF

Will Smith Prison GIF by mtv

1 Like

Do you guys think Colby is on EPO?

1 Like

Hell yea

1 Like

It was Strikeforce 1, San Jose, the first MMA event in California.

Josh Thompson was fighting for the inaugural LW title. They put him up against some thawed out looking caveman from the regional circuit. No one knew who the caveman was, but he was a body for the hometown hero Josh to beat to get his title.

Clay Guida came out swinging and shooting with a relentless pace. This guy was going to burn himself in the first 2 rounds, no way he can keep that pace up. Just laying on the GnP.

But he kept that pace up, and out hustled Josh for the win. By the end of the 5 rounds, the crowd knew who Clay Guida was and cheered loud for him when his arm was raised. Unforgettable fight.

Volk went the distance with a Dagi and looked like he could go another hour.

Not sure how you top that?

I’ve never met Mike. Ever. It’s off as I’m a big fan and my sn is his music. I’d like to chat with Mike.

Anaerobic exercise is a huge contributor to your gas tank in MMA.

No

1 Like

Volk didn’t have a super hard paced fight with the Dagi. But the fight with Ortega was a crazy pace. Bisping had some crazy cardio and he is at least 50lbs heavier than Merab.

1 Like

Cardio was super human

1 Like