Best City for Medicinal and Training?

I currently live in Tn, which is NOT a Medicial Marijuana state. I am looking to relocate to Cali or Coloroado so I am no longer breaking the law....On top of that I am also very serious about all things MMA. I have been training for 11 years and I would love to train with some top notch guys. Anybody got any ideas?

AKA in San Jose

Move up to SE Michigan, they don't give a fuck if you smoke and there are some real good cats up there to train with.

If you need a roommate holler, it's too hot down here in AR.

Denver is like Amsterdam. Maybe a little overboard but it is legal.

Vegas has medical marijuana.

Lots of gyms in CA which has the program.

Cost of living wise Vegas is close to TN.

You realize that you are allowing medication dictate where you live. You might want to think about that.

Shane Carwin - 
You realize that you are allowing medication dictate where you live. You might want to think about that.

He was probably high when he posted this

well Shane,
I dont do any other herbs or drugs......nor do I drink alcohol at all........I just dont wanna break the law and marijuana makes my life alot easier (anxiety, back pain, insomnia) and Tn does not have very high level Muay Thai guys or MMA guys........we have alot of gi guys but I fucking hate the gi!! LOL.........Denver is actually one of my top picks, I have a job recruiter helping me find a job in the chemical industry....I am also a personal trainer and thats another huge factor, Tn people hate to workout or train hard. Big fan of your Shane........maybe I will see u guys soon at Grudge.

Come out to So Cal dude.Best weed and BJJ/MMA gyms in the country. Everything you need and girls will dig your accent especially if your a personal Trainer. Just don't blame LA if your moving back in a year cuz you partied to hard or the people are fake. It's what you make it. Phone Post

JJitsu............cool man........I went out to San Diego a few years ago and loved it! Where do u recommend for best Muay Thai?

Shane Carwin - 

*lights bowl to ponder

There's a multitude of great places to train in Denver and surrounding areas. I moved out on a whim a few years ago and it was the best thing I've ever done. Not just for mma or weed but my overall quality if life is much better. 1 more vote for Denver. Phone Post

Denver is looking like a winner. I hope I can land a job soon.

Clattymine-did u have a job before you went out there? where did u move from?

Lol I clicked on this thread assuming you were talking about Denver. Seems like there is a MM store on every corner now

san diego is mma mecca and VERY pot friendly

Hollywood baby....

Denver and SOCAL look to be the best fit.....but who has the best MMA/MuayThai/NOGI?

nogi4me - Denver is looking like a winner. I hope I can land a job soon.

Clattymine-did u have a job before you went out there? where did u move from?

Yeah, I had a job lined up.  I moved out from the east coast.

The interview was the first time I had been out to Denver since I was 12.  LOL ... it was a big risk, but it was awesome.

I had to stand in front of the microwave for a long time to get the balls to try medical marijuana. Phone Post

nogi4me - Denver and SOCAL look to be the best fit.....but who has the best MMA/MuayThai/NOGI?

It's a hotbed here in Hollywood. It's all here, too many schools in a way. Phone Post

For most of my adult life I was a recreational pot smoker. I've been clean for going on 5 years now (job reasons). During that time I've had lumbar and c-spine issues develop. I have no doubt I could take 1/2 as much or less narcotic pain medicine if I could burn legally. Pot made me sleep like a baby and even though I can't test my theory, I bet pot could make me sleep through the back pain / muscle spasms. Good luck finding a place that one can medicate legally.

nogi4me - I currently live in Tn, which is NOT a Medicial Marijuana state. I am looking to relocate to Cali or Coloroado so I am no longer breaking the law....On top of that I am also very serious about all things MMA. I have been training for 11 years and I would love to train with some top notch guys. Anybody got any ideas?

Northwest.

Pot is EVERYWHERE here,
and you've got gym's like Team Quest, Ivan Salaverry's, Matt Hume's, Graccie Barra, Brave Legion (Rick Story's gym), etc....

Not to mention its gorgeous up here.