Best fighter from your state?

Jeremy Stephens should fill the Iowa slot.

For Texas probably gonna be Derrick Lewis in terms of ranking for active fighters.

Ben Askren

CavemanDave - Ben Askren
Sorry, was gonna ask is Ben Askren actually from or train in wisconsin?

Nvm on Lewis. Born in Louisiana.

Chas Skelly it is!

From Scotland, we have regions and flying the flag is Srevie "Fucking" Rae.

Chromium - 

JAG was born in Mexico.

Lauren Murphy is from Alaska btw, but I'm fine if Jared Cannonier is ranked ahead of her.

Btw, you forgot D.C. Kirik, but since Mike Easton and Christian Morecraft are both retired, I have no idea who'd represent my place of birth.

What state is DC in?

Daniel Cormier hasn't lived in LA in 20 years

i think they should be a resident of the state if not in camp.

Rich Clement he is retired so I would say Dustin Poirier is Louisiana's best active fighter.

he's a resident of Louisiana, but trains in Florida for fights

TryhardNobody -

Why are there women on that list?

Because a retarded faggot made the list 

Clementi isn't from Louisiana. Plus, he isn't active.

Mitch Clarke is the only guy from Saskatchewan so far to make it to the UFC. There are some active guys here who would make a run for it, but Mitch is the only one so far to have made it to the show. Plus he choked Ragin' Al to sleep so he's ok in my books!

Are you booing me??

For Nebraska i would definitely put mirsad Bectik agead of Ellenberger

1 Like

Best fighters in Illinois = Pat Curran or Dan Hornbuckle imo

Jeremy Stephens for Iowa?

TheRealJoker - 

Jeremy Stephens should fill the Iowa slot.

For Texas probably gonna be Derrick Lewis in terms of ranking for active fighters.

I agree

mada - 

Robbie Lawler grew up in Iowa but was born in California. Pretty sure he'd say he's from Iowa.

Born in Cali I think. Moved to Iowa as a kid. Lives in Florida now I guess? I dunno if he considers himself an Iowa guy? If he does, he is it.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - For Nebraska i would definitely put mirsad Bectik agead of Ellenberger

I am pretty sure he is Bosnian

Southpaw'd - Best fighters in Illinois = Pat Curran or Dan Hornbuckle imo

Hornbuckle hasn't fought in a few years.

King Trav - Mitch Clarke is the only guy from Saskatchewan so far to make it to the UFC. There are some active guys here who would make a run for it, but Mitch is the only one so far to have made it to the show. Plus he choked Ragin' Al to sleep so he's ok in my books!

Are you booing me??
We played that over and over at the next BJJ class.

Hawaii, check. 

Kirik -
Southpaw'd - Best fighters in Illinois = Pat Curran or Dan Hornbuckle imo

Hornbuckle hasn't fought in a few years.

And Pat Curran is from Florida. Even if he was from Ill, Will Brooks > Pat Curran