best fighter on TUF lost twice

Apparantly everyone would beat Diego except the 17 or 18 people that have actually fought him.

Robin.

DEIGO-4 fights-never in serious trouble

"He already easily beat Leben, and gave Diego his only serious challenge."

He didnt' easily beat Leben. He was able only to take him down and hold him there.

Leben and Diego also have a long way to go too before they are considered elite fighters.
Giving Diego Sanchez a tough go does not make you a stud in my book.

Giving Dan Hendrson a tough go, maybe.

"Giving Diego Sanchez a tough go does not make you a stud in my book."

Then your book means shit.

Hehe, before the show, wasn't Joe the only one to beat Chris? If so, maybe people should pay attention to his post. (also, if my facts are wrong or I look like I'm writing this on crack, let me know).

Also, after a SPLIT decision between Diego and Josh, I think those judges were on CRACK. While I'm sure they judged to the best of their ability, it seems like they knew little about grappling and seemed like they gave Josh points for being on top, even though he did nothing and really didn't have a dominating position? Kinda makes me think back to Josh vs. Leben with him sitting up there. Chris went for sub attempts and had the knees and such standing, Josh didn't do much when he took him down, either.

As for Chris vs. Diego. I really haven't seen Chris fail to weather a storm, and Diego, while not as much as Josh in their fight, was gassed when it went the distance. I think it'd be easily Chris's match going into rounds 2 and 3... not sure about round 1, but I really don't see it as Chris getting grounded and pounded into ref stoppage or anything.

Maybe that's just my opinion, and I could be biased because he's had 4 fights against guys from up here, 3 of which I saw. He takes some tough shots (and a guillotine from hell) and works through that like nobody I could've ever imagined. His jaw rock solid and he has good condition. I think that's why it seems like he's had so many comeback wins, too.

both green name joe's are correct.....respect....

I'm gonna have to agree with Joe "Dirkinson" on this one.

Nothing against Diego, he has proven he's legit. But he hasn't faced anyone with a remotely similar style to Leben, and I think Leben would give him fits.

Hey Joe, did u also fight Diego so u can compare the 2?

If not, then that is a bias evaluation.

I would think Joe beating a previously unbeaten Chris Leben looks better for him than Beating a chris Leben that lost to a fighter that had a year training then lost to a guy that is a 155 pounder.

Do u think anyone brags about beating Wes Simms?

THink about it.

lol @ JudoMo...

yeah Joe, what makes you qualified to talk about Leben anyway?!

I think from now on you should only be qualified to post your opinion if you've fought both Diego and Leben. Otherwise your opinion isn't even worth mentioning.

fighting someone with serious one punch KO power is always going to
be a little scary, and is always a threat to end a fight at any moment.