Lick Boners - 
GROUNDnLB - 

"I tore my abductor"

"I don't care Georges, hit him with it!" Phone Post 3.0

That's a funny typo since GSP talks about aliens and lost time

but thats not a typo

not sure if I'm being trolled, good job if successful

with Goldie's comment it's Gold

Matt Serra was the funniest ever on TUF. Breaaaaathe George breasaaathe. Youre alright... Youre alright. The foot stomps are there. Foot stomps. NOOOOIIIICE! Phone Post 3.0

"I held the select button, so now you have some extra health"
-my cornerman last fight between rnds 1 and 2 Phone Post 3.0

"Yo Zab I hear Larry Merchant over there talkin mad shit bout you. Fire up! Bam bam! Bang bang! One, two!! Uppercut. Boom. Boom. Boom. Hard shots."
- Yoel Judah, as he got so animated he spilled the water and then drank the little that was left. Phone Post 3.0

Lick Boners -
Letibleu - 
Lick Boners - 
GROUNDnLB - 

"I tore my abductor"

but thats not a typo

GSP was referring to the abductor muscles of his legs when he was fighting Alves

www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2086 Phone Post 3.0

Also, anything that Roger Mayweather says. I can't recall one time where he gave Floyd strategic advice.

"Box that bitch"
"That motherf*cker don't wanna fight"
"Just keep doing what you're doing. He ain't doin shit anyway"
"We'll get him down the stretch" Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - 
Lick Boners -
Letibleu - 
Lick Boners - 
GROUNDnLB - 

"I tore my abductor"

but thats not a typo

GSP was referring to the abductor muscles of his legs when he was fighting Alves

www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2086 Phone Post 3.0

Always thought he was talking about his adductor muscle, confused from all the googling :(

war wand - "Joey dont you fucking tap!!!" Phone Post 3.0
Serra on TUF? If so did he ever end up firing that guy from his school? Phone Post 3.0

R00STER -
Stouffer20 - "Go out there and whip his ass" bjs corner Phone Post 3.0

Yeah BJ's corner always gives such sage "advice" as "go kill that little cocksucker". They were just cheerleaders, I never heard them say anything strategic.
This. The BJ contributions are fucking stupid and tells you the mindset of his nuthuggers.

"Hit him!!!"
- BJs corner

"OMG! Crazy!!!! fap, fap, fap"
-BJ nuthugger

Geez. I'm sure his corner said some better shit, you brainless lemmings. Phone Post

R1WARRIOR - Beginning of second round:

"Ok Anderson, the fight begins now!" Phone Post 3.0
"Relax, you know he's good" against Weidman, if i remember correctly. Phone Post

"this nigga took my chair" - Nick Diaz

"Look at that soft little body Nick!"
"Fuckin Hawaiians!" - Cesar Gracie Phone Post 3.0

Gazman - I think it was Rampage on TUF (Forrest) whenever one of his fighters got taken down every 10secs you'd hear "Get up, get up" no instruction how to lol Phone Post 3.0
Tito on tuf was worse. "up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up" Phone Post 3.0

"Do a submission!" - some dude on BET's IRON RING

“…Do you want me to fight? Huh? Do you want me to trade places with you. Do you? Listen. This guy (Holyfield) is finished. There comes a time in a man’s life when he makes a decision – to just live. Survive. Or he wants to win. You’re doing just enough to keep him off you. And hope he leaves you alone. You’re lying to yourself. You’re gonna cry tomorrow because of this. Do you want to cry tomorrow? Huh? Don’t lie to yourself. Back this guy up and fight a full
round…”

–Teddy Atlas, April 1994 – during the fight between rounds the night Michael Moorer won the IBF/WBA Heavyweight titles by decision from Evander Holyfield Phone Post 3.0

brody3316 - “…Do you want me to fight? Huh? Do you want me to trade places with you. Do you? Listen. This guy (Holyfield) is finished. There comes a time in a man’s life when he makes a decision – to just live. Survive. Or he wants to win. You’re doing just enough to keep him off you. And hope he leaves you alone. You’re lying to yourself. You’re gonna cry tomorrow because of this. Do you want to cry tomorrow? Huh? Don’t lie to yourself. Back this guy up and fight a full
round…”

–Teddy Atlas, April 1994 – during the fight between rounds the night Michael Moorer won the IBF/WBA Heavyweight titles by decision from Evander Holyfield Phone Post 3.0
Atlas is GOAT of corner advice Phone Post 3.0

Gazman - I think it was Rampage on TUF (Forrest) whenever one of his fighters got taken down every 10secs you'd hear "Get up, get up" no instruction how to lol Phone Post 3.0

I think you are thinking of Tito.

He would just shout "Up, up, up, up, up, up, up" ect. It went on for like a good 30+ seconds at one point.

Hunto's Huckleberries - 
Gazman - I think it was Rampage on TUF (Forrest) whenever one of his fighters got taken down every 10secs you'd hear "Get up, get up" no instruction how to lol Phone Post 3.0
Tito on tuf was worse. "up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up" Phone Post 3.0

Cringe worthy eh?