Best mats for home/apartment?

Any suggestions or if anyone is selling let me know. Thanks!

I did it. Very happy. www.buygymmats.com

Boogie B

Did you buy from www.buygymmats.com they have decent prices.Any good sites on used wrestling mats?

I actually just got some puzzle mats for Sam's Club b/c of the price (1 set for $15) - got 3 sets which will definitely cover my large main room. Thanks!

told you they'd work (Sam's Club mats) ;)

I'm getting the Sam's Club puzzle mats this week. They're a little thin, but some carpet padding underneath should help.

do a google search for "zebra mats" and look into buying the zebra mats after one use at a tournament. they are slightly discounted and usually in perfect condition.

Yeah, I got the buygymmats.com ones. They're great. A little firm to the touch, but once you're on them, sweet homegym bliss.

BB

Those gymnastics mats from buygymmats.com are as expensive as the first class martial arts Zebra or Swain mats, so I'd definitely go with Zebra or Swain in preference to some folding gym mats... just my 2 cents.

i have some sams club puzzle mats..they work fine..
they are little bit thin..but i put a cluple layers of cardboard underneath and they work great!!!now me and my buddys can choke eachother out at homw!!!!
jez
shou outs ntsk

ttt

I plan on covering my whole apartment in mats. No couches, no bed, a tv for watching instructionals, my computer for talking shit on the internet, and lots and lots of mats...

"I plan on covering my whole apartment in mats. No couches, no bed, a tv for watching instructionals, my computer for talking shit on the internet, and lots and lots of mats."

lol, if i only had the money

BuyGymMats.com

How does the the quality of the Mats from"BUYGYMMATS.COM compare to Swain folding mats?

i like zebra, its a cheaper version of swain, not sure which one is better. ???

ttt

LOL at rolling in your apt.!!!!!!!