Best place to watch 146 at Disneyworld?

I'm headed to Disneyworld when 146 is happening, and my awesome wife is okay with us going to a pub to watch the fights. Anyone have some good suggestions as to where we can see the fights either at or very close to Disney. Please do not say Hooters. :) Phone Post

Besides hooters, there's a buffalo wild wings close.

imablackbeltatlife - Besides hooters, there's a buffalo wild wings close.
Sweet. Have you been there before? I was wondering how early we need to go for seats. Being from mma crazed Canada (Toronto), you would need to come around 9:30 for a table... Phone Post

I would imagine some of the places in Universal City Walk would have it. Or in or around Downtown Disney.

Awesome! Thanks guys. Yeah, I figure for the HW title we should get there at least 30 min before. Phone Post

I have a feeling that nobody in the area will be playing the UFC the entire weekend there being that it is "Gay Days" at all Disneys this weekend. A lady at work was going down there with her kids until she heard about that.

TF is a Gay Day?

I totally thought Believe in the Power of One was trolling. Then I looked it up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Days_at_Walt_Disney_World

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/previewsofpridefestivals/qt/Disney_Gay_Days.htm

Crazy! (Not that there is anything wrong with that!) However, I think there might be a fair bit of bars playing it, since if some matches go to the ground, it might be intrgiuing for the attendees. :)

Go to cinderella's crib shes a ho who loves MMA Phone Post

Believe in the Power of One - I have a feeling that nobody in the area will be playing the UFC the entire weekend there being that it is "Gay Days" at all Disneys this weekend. A lady at work was going down there with her kids until she heard about that.
HahahahA that sucks Phone Post

I used to work at Animal Kingdom. Gay Days is real. Funny time to work, but wouldn't bring the kids. Phone Post

The Jentleman -
Pura Vida -
choadler -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

it was a ridiculous stunt.  I believe the impeachment inquiry is a total fucking sham but we should just let it play out.  Presumably this will end up in the senate where it will be rejected outright as Graham proposed today   if they believe this is political then use a political solution, not theatrics and stunts

A stunt, maybe, but it was a good one. Disrupt the process, right? Been the dem strategy from day one. I'm fine with the rep side doing this, they are 100% right to make it so public.

This does help to get the whole pic out to the public. You have to do that these days W the social media. There is no doubt the R's won today's scuffle.

Yes, we learned that Republicans who were allowed to attend the testimony instead lied and said they weren't.

WINNING!

So why when they show up did Schiff take the witness and run out? If they're allowed to be there, then Schiff should have continued. But he didn't; he stopped the hearing from continuing because people were there that he didn't want there for the sake of keeping things secret.

In ADDITION to the ones who were allowed to be there, there were others who were not, as well as their cellphones and a couple who were reported as possibly trying to shoot video. 

You knew that already, yet made this ridiculous argument. 

I'll be down there too with the family...Just in time for Gay Days. We're from Boise, Idaho, so the kids will be seeing shit that we've never experienced before.

EvilCecilPeoples - Go to cinderella's crib shes a ho who loves MMA Phone Post
This. Or snow white, living with 7 dudes you know you will get to watch the fights while that bitch brings you beers and pretzels. Phone Post

MILLERS ALE HOUSE... I was just there last week. Phone Post

TwinkieTheKid - I'll be down there too with the family...Just in time for Gay Days. We're from Boise, Idaho, so the kids will be seeing shit that we've never experienced before.

Man, that will be sort of funny! Maybe their motto will be "The most fabulous place on earth!"