Best Quote Ever: Tito on Noah

"Uhm...dude.....they're fighting for the UFC...No money there."

I bet half their "champs" still live with their mothers..

ttt

Truer words have never been spoken.

TitOWNS.

I agree with Rastus. Mad props to Tito......

Rastus: "I'll tell you one thing about Tito, I didn't care for him too much until seeing him on the Ultimate Fighter. He shows alot of humanity and willingness to expose himself that's truly admirable, and a dedication and love of the fighters that makes him, for me, impossible not to like and admire.
His stock skyrocketed for me after watching TUF...just as Shamrock's took a precipitous dive."

Agreed.

But Tito's advice has a major flaw. Q: What kind of women chase after a guy because he's a fighting champion? A: Whores. Sex with an unflushed toilet.

if you think only whores go after succesful people you are crazy.

LMAO @ "sex with an unflushed toilet"

Ah god, that was funny, Spoxjox.

I'd imagine the set of women will be governed by a Bell Curve, as would any sample population, except skewed toward the "kiss and then some" on the first date variety. On the other hand, I doubt if most fighters are, themselves, much different from the majority of the women they'd attract, so it would be hog-heaven for most.

But if a gold miner freezing by a stream in the Klondike could wait for a nugget of gold, so a discriminating man could wait for a truly charming and wholesome young women to come with the mobs waiving their panties 'twixt thumb and forefinger like peace flags.

"I'll tell you one thing about Tito, I didn't care for him too much until seeing him on the Ultimate Fighter. He shows alot of humanity and willingness to expose himself that's truly admirable, and a dedication and love of the fighters that makes him, for me, impossible not to like and admire.

His stock skyrocketed for me after watching TUF...just as Shamrock's took a precipitous dive."

A more correct post has never been made on the Sprawl TUF 3 Forum. You sir, deserve a cookie!

I agree 100% with your post!

thank you, Mr. slondeau. I truly LIKE Tito and see him as much more than just a fighter after TUF. For whatever his faults, his heart just seems good and sincere and exactly where it should be.

A lot of people posting on these threads don't seem to like women very much. They sound like they enjoy sex with women, but actually liking WOMEN...well, no. Women are some sort of bizarre, hormonal alien species who exist to satisfy carnal desire and make babies.

Noah's decision was, I think, regrettable. But to say that "no woman is worth giving up a spot on TUF" is simply stupid. There are lots of good reasons why Noah should not have left, but "no woman is worth it" is not one of those reasons. Seriously, I hope you guys saying such things are a bunch of 14-year-old posers who have yet to grow into your manhood. Otherwise, I feel sorry for you and even sorrier for any woman who gets involved with you.

Spoxjox,

A decision, presumably, jointly was made between adults that their relationship would be put on hold until the series was over. That required sacrifice from both parties. Adults make decisions like that, and adults stick to them, even if they are painful.

If Noah felt that, for whatever reason, the sacrifice wasn't worth the possibility of losing her, then he breaks his decision to deal with the relationship issues after the series. I don't know if it was a "good decision" or not, but he made it. That decision comes with consequences, the most glaring of which is, obviously, to give up his dream of being TUF champion.

His decision also hurts and directly affects his teammates, as was clearly seen by their reactions. It also affects how he's perceived in the industry. Now, you can argue, and perhaps correctly, that his decision is still the right one.

It's not, at least for me, a question of saying fighting is more important than his mate. It's sticking to his decision with the confidence that, as I'm sure they understood, they'd work out their difficulties after the show.

He had an opportunity that many fighters couldn't get. He squandered it on the FEAR that she wouldn't understand and not give him a chance when he returned - something that anyone with any sense would have covered before leaving, as all the fighters did.

Anyways, you are inflating the issue and creating a straw man argument. If she were hurt and in the hospital, there's not a soul involved with the show that wouldn't understand his immediate departure. As it is, there's barely a soul that can understand his decision.

Maybe everyone's wrong except Noah. There is that possibility, and that's not being sarcastic.

Rastus, I agree with everything you wrote except for the part about me creating a straw man. I was specifically talking to those on this thread or others who claimed things like, "No woman is worth giving up your shot at the UFC." These guys are either seriously messed up or just juvenile pranksters. And if you still think I'm creating straw men, reread the "Noah" threads.

I was specifically talking to those on this thread or others who claimed things like, "No woman is worth giving up your shot at the UFC."

Please make it easier for me to be defensive. I happen to agree with you now.

Sorry, Rastus. How's this?

yu guyz SUX!!!11!!!! n04a iz D4 B0MM!!!!1!!@ h3 R00LZZ!!!!@@!!1! h3 iz 4 freaking H3R0!!!111!!!!#@@!!

Now that's the spirit!

btw, you suck and have no idea what you're talking about.

bu+ 1 r1t3 h4xx0r n +h4+ m4k3s m3 SK8R!!111!!@@!1@!!

Noah is just following his namesake, realizing the Importance Of Two. In a few years, when he and his wife and fourteen children go floating by while you're treading water, THEN we'll see who's laughing!

(For the record, you are right. I suck and I have no idea what I'm talking about. That's why I feel so comfortable and at home here.)

"I suck and I have no idea what I'm talking about. That's why I feel so comfortable and at home here."

What a perfect response.

ttt