Best Spot For No Gi BJJ In Las Vegas?

MexyCant - To me and completely in my opinion, Syndicate wouldn't be a good place to learn BJJ and I wouldn't pick going there over Extreme Couture for MMA training either.

Been hearing lots and lots of good things about the resurgence of Coutures again and how lots of fighters at Syndicate are embarrassed as hell that their coach John Wood was on that reality show Couples Therapy and came off looking like a dumbass suitcase pimp to Jenna Jameson.

I mean if you're fighter training out of Syndicate, how can you really take your MMA coach seriously now after he was on that train wreck of a show and came off looking like a gold digging idiot?

Also what about this? Blue namer please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdIltk21kOw

This is another coach from Syndicate. If you watch the video you will see Chaz Mulkey tell his opponent FUCK YOU BITCH after already beating him. True professionalism at its finest!! No way would I ever send my kids to that gym or to train with this guy Chaz after that display of poor sportsmanship. I wonder why Chaz hasn't fought since? Or maybe he can't get a fight now because he came off like a THUG

I will pass on Syndicate. In my honest opinion, I would go to Coutures for MMA, Cobra Kai or Sergio Penha's for BJJ and One Kicks for Muay Thai.

I would have recommended Drysdale's but he's a known steroid user now and that is a poor example of a teacher especially if you have kids.
I haven't been there in 18 months so I can't comment on the John Wood aspect.

Blaming someone for cursing out Kit Cope isn't really fair. The guys a douche nozzle. Phone Post 3.0

(VAGINAL TEAR) Do you know why hasn't Chaz fought K-1, Lion Fight or any Muay Thai shows since because it really appears that because of how he handled himself in the ring with Kit Cope that he got blackballed now from the sport

It's not my place to guess why someone hasn't competed. I have no idea.
The hype of that fight is the only reason I bought that PPV.

Did you ever go to syndicate? Phone Post 3.0

I've been/am training in the morning bjj/nogi classes at Syndicate and can't say enough good things. Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor - I've been/am training in the morning bjj/nogi classes at Syndicate and can't say enough good things. Phone Post 3.0

Nice!

In Phone Post 3.0