Best strikers in UFC today (GIFS)

In no specific order, but i'll start with the best of the best first.

ANDERSON SILVA

NICK DIAZ

JDS

GSP

NATE DIAZ

BJ PENN

watch George's nose ^

LYOTO MACHIDA

Notice how Machida sticks his left hand out,  Shogun guards, Machida pulls Shogun's right arm down, hitting his exposed chin. Such a fantastic striker.

URIJAH FABER

JOSE ALDO

CUNG LE

I know this isnt even half of the best, so feel free to add gifs blues, or muds send requests and I will gif em.

In Phone Post

Thanks, beautiful collection of gifs but lol at Faber being there instead of Cruz/Barao

Willy the Coyote - Overeem Phone Post

Yea I know but I have yet to see his true skill in the UFC. Taking it to a past prime/post op Lesnar, doesn't show much. Not to take anything way from his abilities. That said, I would love to see how he fairs against his next opponent. Phone Post

I thought vitor would be one of the first gifs but he didn't even make the list Phone Post

Lol guys chill, that's not the full list and like I said, in no order. Vitor is def one of the best. Most of those guys are my favs, that's why I put em there. And yea say what you will about Penn being bloated, doesn't take away the skill Diaz put out in that trade. I'll put more gifs of these said fighters that weren't in later. Better yet, instead of complaining, throw a gif yourself, or a link and I'll put it. Don't worry they will get up there brobocops. Phone Post

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Urijah Faber?

That's funny.

My bad, I forgot Faber's striking is shit.

carry on

Willy the Coyote - 
CLINTK9 - 
Willy the Coyote - 

Lol butvuou put in Nick Diaz who beat a bloated BJ and lost to Condit? Ok. Phone Post

So I guess outstriking guys like Lawler, Shamrock, Smith, Zaromksi, Daley, Cyborg, Noons, & Gomi dont mean shit!

Not according to the OP. I was just going by his logic. I think Nick is a very good MMA boxer.

So according to your logic, Nick Diaz' UFC striking is overrated?

DOMINIC CRUZ

VITOR

DAN HENDERSON

SHOGUN

Willy the Coyote - At least on here.

LOL! The point of the thread was to show the best strikers in the UFC, not the most impressive GIFs of these fighters.

Anderson P Sonnen - 
Willy the Coyote - 
CLINTK9 - 
Willy the Coyote - 

Lol butvuou put in Nick Diaz who beat a bloated BJ and lost to Condit? Ok. Phone Post

So I guess outstriking guys like Lawler, Shamrock, Smith, Zaromksi, Daley, Cyborg, Noons, & Gomi dont mean shit!

Not according to the OP. I was just going by his logic. I think Nick is a very good MMA boxer.

So according to your logic, Nick Diaz' UFC striking is overrated?

I know brotha, I was being a little sarcastic. Faber has been a fav of mine, but with that said, his striking is amazing. Granted his performance against Cruz/Aldo/Barao were lackluster, in his defense look at those names and tell me who outclassed or even came close to outclassing them on the feet. I mean how he did against Wineland and Bowles was fantastic.

OMG, guys can you please stfu and just continue with the thread? Jesus...

MATT RIDDLE:

Fuck you, that's why.

Gotchya, my apologies.

As for the Lesnar thing, look the guy is not known for his striking AT ALL lol! On top of that, he came back from a huge battle with a near fatal disease. Penn is an AMAZING striker who had a huge battle with conditioning. Two different things you know what I mean?

yellow wrkahlc - 

OMG, guys can you please stfu and just continue with the thread? Jesus...

MATT RIDDLE:

Fuck you, that's why.

VOTED FUCKING UP!!!!! lmao your the man yellow

Willy the Coyote - 
Anderson P Sonnen - 

Gotchya, my apologies.

As for the Lesnar thing, look the guy is not known for his striking AT ALL lol! On top of that, he came back from a huge battle with a near fatal disease. Penn is an AMAZING striker who had a huge battle with conditioning. Two different things you know what I mean?

No worries, man. You're right about Lesnar, but the thing with both Diaz and Overeem is that a large part of their recognition in the striking department has come outside of the UFC. I actually really like both as fighters, and also think they're both slightly overrated haha.

I wonder if Hendricks will eventually fall into the Henderson category of top strikers. Not technically proficient, but they have so much power that they have to be recognized.

Time will tell, but i have a good feeling he will. He's got that Hendo animosity in his step and strikes. Can't wait to see him face GSP....If that happens. You never know with ZUFFA

Hominick Phone Post

No Jon Jones? Phone Post

Faber? Wha?

K I get it Faber isn't best striking material, noted. Jeez was just trying to show Faber some gratitude towards his striking abilities. He looked great in recent non title bouts. Give him a break lol. Phone Post

shogun is a fucking beast for taking those howitzer shots from hendo and still making it FOTY imo