Best Thai Pads

I am searching for a quality set of thai pads. I really like Fairtex but they are pretty expensive. Can anyone recommend another brand based on value?

Twins or Windy are the best

KO Fight Gear.  Great price.  Read reviews best bang for your buck.

Thaismai - Ringside - and..... UnderGround gear of course!

Yelm -  KO Fight Gear.  Great price.  Read reviews best bang for your buck.

I have 6 pairs, various length and thickness. All great and good service too.

fairtex came out with some good thigh pads too but, cant seem to find anyone who sells it unless i order from overseas.

Permabuilt (they don't make them anymore though) Phone Post

Boon are undoubtedly the best thai pads and mits I've ever trained with.

Really good leather. Soft but lasts ages.

Triumph United

triumphunited.com

rockwell -  Boon are undoubtedly the best thai pads and mits I've ever trained with.
Really good leather. Soft but lasts ages.

FAct.

Permabuilt for the heavy hitters.. anything less is a joke..

NarlyPersianDude - Honestly just go ahead and get an expensive pair that is real good. It pays for itself, if you get a not so great one, you wont like it, it will wear out fast, your sessions wont be as good. Thai pads you will use a lot, you will likely spar with it, and hit bags and you will want it to stay consistent and high performing throughout. Obviously in this economy you have to be frugal a lot of the time, I just personally dont think you should with thai pads.

I laugh at people who get super expensive training shorts and fancy shirts, then use crap pads. I rather wear cheap training shorts, but have expensive pads. No right or wrong, just my personal slant.

Think it through my dude

Great advice Narly and an example of why you are a benefit to the UG.

[quote]Yelm -  KO Fight Gear.  Great price.  Read reviews best bang for your buck.[/quote] 

Agreed 100%.

Great Pads, perfect for taking hard kicks from heavyweights.

I'm partial to chicken and pineapple. Oh wait, you wanted Thai Pads... Nevermind. Phone Post

Windy