Best way to cut weight quickly

just die.

I could go from 205 to like 20 lbs in a month or so, seriously.

PROVE IT!!

I have an easier way. Amputate either one or both of your buttcheeks. They serve little purpose besides holding your pants up..that has to be an easy 5-10 lbs right there.

I'm talking an extreme weight cut guys, everyone knows UFC fighters walk around at least 50-70 lbs over their fighting weight.

Tom Lawlor - I'm talking an extreme weight cut guys, everyone knows UFC fighters walk around at least 50-70 lbs over their fighting weight.

Oh, well I didn't know what you meant, otherwise I clearly would have suggested moving about a foot and a half of your large and small intestines. That is dead weight son...from your stomach to your ass doesn't need to be all that long...it's overcompensation really.

JUST BLEEEEED!! And after weigh ins, if you're still alive, just get a blood transfusion.

Simple. You're welcome.

Tom, have you ever rubbed one out before a weigh in? If so, was Seth helpful?

TalkShowOnMute - 
Tom Lawlor - I'm talking an extreme weight cut guys, everyone knows UFC fighters walk around at least 50-70 lbs over their fighting weight.

Oh, well I didn't know what you meant, otherwise I clearly would have suggested moving about a foot and a half of your large and small intestines. That is dead weight son...from your stomach to your ass doesn't need to be all that long...it's overcompensation really.

lol

One of my knives, lose as much as you want,it's instantaneous. >:)

Nothing compares to DNP but DNP aint nuttin to fuck wit.

who let the dogs out?

How to stop losing weight:  Put a tampon in your bleeding vaginas!

A) Colonic
B) Fwap, fwap, and fwap some more
C) Drink drano
D) Cut off penis when you're 2 lbs. over

That's about it for the extra ideas I have.

I cut 103 puonds of fat in 1 month..............got divorced!! LOL

Drop all the kids off at the swimming pool

robbie380 -  

I collect some antique tools,that is an awesome saw!