Best way to let the UFC know how we feel?

I'm an old-school, hardcore MMA fan, but I'm not in love with computer culture. That said, what do you tech-savvy folks think would be the best way to really communicate dissatisfaction to the UFC?

I'm thinking about the Nate Diaz cut from the rankings situation - for those of us who really feel this is gross, how can we pressure the UFC to behave the way we want them to?

On the UG, I've signed petitions, started petitions, commented on threads, VU, etc. etc. but is that really an effective way of shaking up the UFC decision makers? I don't think so.

I don't twitter or facebook, but do y'all think that has more power maybe?

It would be great if there was a way for fans to really inundate the UFC with our complaints when need be, truly showing how we feel. Their bottom line is pleasing the fans (which equals money for them) so how do we effectively demonstrate our displeasure?

I'd love to get sincere feedback - we're the fans, we pay for and support MMA - we need a voice that has influence!

DanTheCan - Try shutting up goof.
. Phone Post 3.0

Twitter. @danawhite Used to work anyway. A couple times I've had fights announced shortly after requesting them that way, both fell through with injury :( Phone Post 3.0

The vote down feature. Phone Post 3.0

Joeymarvelous - Twitter. @danawhite Used to work anyway. A couple times I've had fights announced shortly after requesting them that way, both fell through with injury :( Phone Post 3.0
What were the fights? Phone Post 3.0

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Dont buy their product. Phone Post 3.0
This. The only way to make change is to stop buying and watching their product. Unfortunately none of us are willing to do that. Phone Post 3.0

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
This. The only way to make change is to stop buying and watching their product. Unfortunately none of us are willing to do that. Phone Post 3.0
Ill watch the free shows, but I am perfectly ok with never buying a ppv again. Phone Post 3.0
Same. Phone Post 3.0

Logic MMA - 
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - 
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
Ill watch the free shows, but I am perfectly ok with never buying a ppv again. Phone Post 3.0
Same. Phone Post 3.0

Signed.

it's true i could stop buying it (would free streaming be an act of defiance?) but that doesn't help me (or anyone) get what they want!
If it was worded in manifesto perhaps (We won't buy X ppv unless you do X), but the method of delivery is either a site like this, twitter or facebook i guess.

Joeymarvelous says twitter's the way and he's probably right. Maybe i should get on that shit.

I'm gonna look into seeing if there's some complaints dept. on the UFC website - it'd be great to have an email address or something!

thanks

I find a threatening mail correspondence, composed of letters cut from various magazines and glued to the paper forming words and thoughts usually does the trick...

The Acorn -
Joeymarvelous - Twitter. @danawhite Used to work anyway. A couple times I've had fights announced shortly after requesting them that way, both fell through with injury :( Phone Post 3.0
What were the fights? Phone Post 3.0
Belfort vs Belcher was the most recent (sounded like a good idea at the time) and I can't remember the other. Phone Post 3.0

The best way, in my humble opinion, is to head up the Zuffa Offices, once outside:

> Pull Pants Down
> Begin To Cry
> Defecate
> Set Fire To It
> Assume Foetal Position
> Fap

It's the only way they'll listen, man. Phone Post 3.0

DanTheCan - Try shutting up goof.
This Phone Post 3.0

"... i dont read the internet you fucking goofs!"

Outlaw'd by Lytle - The best way, in my humble opinion, is to head up the Zuffa Offices, once outside:

> Pull Pants Down
> Begin To Cry
> Defecate
> Set Fire To It
> Assume Foetal Position
> Fap

LOL I just spat out my breakfast on my gfs face as I was reading this. U sir get a VU Phone Post 3.0

Nicholas Kage -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - The best way, in my humble opinion, is to head up the Zuffa Offices, once outside:

> Pull Pants Down
> Begin To Cry
> Defecate
> Set Fire To It
> Assume Foetal Position
> Fap

LOL I just spat out my breakfast on my gfs face as I was reading this. U sir get a VU Phone Post 3.0
Lol lucky lady Phone Post 3.0

Nicholas Kage -

> Pull Pants Down
> Begin To Cry
> Defecate
> Set Fire To It
> Assume Foetal Position
> Fap

Please send my apologies :D

VU, to help with the fallout :) Phone Post 3.0