Bet the house on Hardy

They basically brought a guy out of retirement to take a dive vs Hardy.

-335 Is a good number. Go make your money.

Did that last time and he started to gas and bailed on the fight, fuck that woman beating piece of shit.

Hopefully other dude blankets him for 3 rounds

The guy is a little too green to have bet the house faith. 

I bet my house on hardy, you happy now

607_Shittin_Pancakes -

Yes. Easy money.

That was a dive. He never got hit clean. That's the second fixed fight I've seen in modern UFC. Hardy was not in on it. Guy was brought out of retirement to dive.

dangerboy12 -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

Yes. Easy money.

That was a dive. He never got hit clean. That's the second fixed fight I've seen in modern UFC. Hardy was not in on it. Guy was brought out of retirement to dive.

Are you streaming on an old commodore 64?/how can you say he wasn't hit clean? The uppercut was flush that sent him down and the hammer fist knocked his mouth piece out. Lol

JonJonesBone -
dangerboy12 -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

Yes. Easy money.

Are you streaming on an old commodore 64?/how can you say he wasn't hit clean? The uppercut was flush that sent him down and the hammer fist knocked his mouth piece out. Lol

I called the dive, and it happened. The uppercut was decent, far from a shot that should have dropped him. Hardy is not a 1 punch guy. Weve seen cans take his punches. Dimitri has shown a decent chin in previous fights. He was brought in to take a dive, and did his job. He had no intentions of winning or landing any offense at all.

JonJonesBone -
dangerboy12 -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

Yes. Easy money.

I feel like it’s a good chance sloppychop received a “back room bonus”

uppercut did land, he was waiting to be hit to go down.

”derp but his mouth piece fell out”

It was Hardys hammer fist that barely grazed his mouth/clipped his lips and took the mouth piece out. Little to no contact with the chin.

i don’t hate hardy because I don’t give a fuck, what he did in his life does not affect me.

But to say and argue the idea that it didn’t seem suspect considering Hardy’s push, marketing money spent on him, name power and second Co-Main spot after his last fight

and then to like actually “lol” at the idea 

makes me lol at you