Bet the house on Michael Chandler?

Right now the odds have Mcgregor as a slight favorite, Mcgregor has been on a non stop coke and booze bender for the past year.

1 Like

Ill be suprised if it ever happens.

7 Likes

Yep

I looked up those odds -200

2 Likes

Oh it will happen, you can bet on that

WFA

2 Likes

I hope it does, but id rather see Chandler Gaethje again.

GIF by Zack Kantor

Logically, it seems like Chandler can’t lose. I feel like he has a tendency to not show up in big fights though. Maybe I am misremembering…?

1 Like

Did any of you guys even see Road House? How is Chandler gonna fuck with a real life Knox? I love black babies as much as the next guy, but let’s be real, Connor is going to adopt a blacker and better baby than Chandler for this fight 100%! The psychological effect that is going to have on Chandler’s kid is definitely going to take a toll on Chandler and possibly his marriage. Dr Chandler is already thinking of ways to slide up into those DMs. She knows in this day and age, if you want to have any kind of real Street Credit, your baby’s got to be Wesley Snipes black. McGregor by Darkness!

64985401-55a3-44b5-a5ea-bb361104dfb5_text

3 Likes

Seems that way, but Chandler has been on the sidelines for 2 years waiting for this fight to come to fruition. He also doesn’t have the greatest fight IQ. The guy can get sucked into a brawl and will stand and trade, try to get one back if he gets caught, instead of using his wrestling…I said this before, and it sounds crazy, but there’s a path to victory for Conor here. He can catch Chandler just like he did to Eddie

5 Likes

This. MC and JG compete for the lowest fight IQ in mma.

1 Like

surely Conor will be blowing out of his arse within 90 seconds. there’s no chance that he’s an athlete anymore. I’d be fucking amazed if he’s training serious cardio and abstaining from drink. even if he is, the years on the white won’t have been kind to him.

this has potential to be one of the most underwhelming performances of all time by a former great.

but that said, chandler could have forgotten how to fight, or gone mouldy on the shelf. this whole thing could be a complete car crash.

1 Like

Im picking Conor in this

2 Likes

Really hope Gaethje takes a long, well-deserved break. There’s a real chance he’s never the same after that. The whole fight was grueling, and that KO stamping it was brutal.

3 Likes

Yep, ufc needs conor to win… kinda cowboy situation once again

1 Like

This is the easiest fight for Conor in the top 5 at 155.

2 Likes