Better résumé: Max Holloway or Khabib?

I had trouble with this, but….

Some argue that Khabib is The Goat. He’s not, but he’s in the convo

Max is not. He should be, at least in his WC. But, he’s not…

1 Like

To be fair a lot of people have a better record than Khabib, he has 3 or 4 very good non champions on his resume, only conor and RDA held a legit belt as interim dont count and khabib didnt beat any champion to even get the belt. Justin and porier are both good fighters but never won a belt and have been beaten by lesser fighters than khabib, even journeyman Nate who has never sniffed a title took out Conor who was better at 145. Khabib is severly overrated in GOAT talks

1 Like

Good post but you need to edit the list and remove Fili

The question was who has the better resume. I believe Max does. Moving up in weight to challenge himself certainly doesn’t hurt either.

It would be a good comparison if they were actually in the same weight class.

Max. Khabib has the most padded resume of any champion in modern MMA history

2 Likes

Everybody that comes out of Dagestan is a balls to the wall beast…but somehow Khabib fought all the shitty ones before he came to the UFC…

Brilliant

I still think it’s criminal that khabib’s 15th pro fight was against a guy making his debut at 0-0.

1 Like

1 Like

Fili is absolutely the worst on the list, but they way I thought about it is we’re comparing resumes so I put Fili on there because he’s better than anyone Khabib fought outside of the UFC and equally as good as some of his UFC opponents. That was my reasoning for adding him

2 Likes

yeah how tf does that happen? a guy with 15 fights vs a guy with zero should be illegal.

2 Likes

Russia baby lol

1 Like

Also for reference Max fought Dustin in his 5th professional fight, his 5th fucking fight!!! Then Conor in his 10th fight!!! This stat alone destroys the resume comparison between him and khabib :joy:

ufc 206 champion GIF

3 Likes

He lost both though

Khabib on the other hand

IMG_6685

IMG_7376

3 Likes

God save our gracious King
Long live our…

Max was 20 & 21 in those fights, Khabib was 30 & 31

1 Like

Dustin and Conor were younger too though… that’s how age works lol