Betting the house on Lawler

1-800-GAMBLER

2 Likes

2 fancy buffets in one year??? Mortal men dare not fly so close to the sun… Fly pelican fly…

4 Likes

Post some bet slips, OP.

2 Likes

I hope this is a troll but I know people do stupid shit like this all the time.

Go back to sleep you’re starting to sound your age

2 Likes

I’m so fucking torn on this fight. I’m a Diaz fan girl for life but he looks and sounds fucking horrible right now

I’m thinking I’ll put some money on Robbie. So either Nick wins and I’ll be the happiest man on planet earth, or I win some money and I drink myself to sleep this Saturday night

4 Likes

Chael sonnen picked Nick to win but traditionally he’s been horrible at making picks. Although he did pick Anthony Smith to win last week sooooooo who knows

I didn’t even read your post that picture alone got the thumbs up

1 Like

Op there is no such thing as a “lock” in sportsbetting, the sooner you realize this the better off you will be.

Do u even Geritol bro?

:joy::joy: thanks homie :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Diaz is now a small under dog on bovada.

I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

The next one should be coming through soon enough buddy, let’s see if you can catch that one…

1 Like

For those asking about betting slips- it’s stored safely in my 300 pound neighbor’s tampon and I’ll shove it up your nose if you ask me again gtfo with betting slips this and that. The sooner someone sees my betting slip the sooner someone from the UG pays me a visit to Pomona looking for gold.

2 Likes

Oh hell ya. And it won’t be no shitty buffet with imitation cheesecake. I’ll be taking the Uber Lux to the Wynn buffet while scoffing at the peasants around me.

3 Likes

You alright man?

Yeah just annoyed at people thinking I’m not betting absolutely everything on Lawler and need my betting slips for proof.

2 Likes

I’m calling you a liar until you do, faggot.

Don’t you wish you could be spending all that money you lost rn? What do you think that cash would look like if it were in front of you had you not lost it? How do you think it would feel in your hands had you not lost it? How much better would feel rn had you not lost it? The answer is none because you’d just be miserable itching to gamble it away lol.

3 Likes
  • Terrible gambler
  • Terrible troll

0 voters

1 Like