Bettor hits 12-fight parlay on UFC 131

Wow that is impressive, i thought i was crazy but this guy blows me away.

I put $10 down on a 10 fight parlay and won $920. But for him to throw down $200 on 12 fights is insane.

it was a pool.

carwin, maia, nunes, einemo, yves, young, bongfelt, rosa, rochas, omigawa , head, and massenzio each put in $16.67.

what a coincidence! 

Stackdoe - Judges were clearly in on this.

lol

fucking awesome!

it will inspire many to copy him and fail.

this explains the 30-27's....someone find out that refs name!

Good for him.
For those of you saying he must have a lot of disposable income, not really!
If betting on ufc's is his only real hobby a couple hundred a month isnt that much to spend. Some people here spend $125 a mo th on bjj alone.
And i am sure he isnt dropping $200 on every ppv either.

He probably has some cards where hes not too sure and others where hes very confident.

Either way that payout probably covers a lot of past loses and a lot of future ones as well! Phone Post

Scott Rotem - LOL

Good luck collecting those winnings buddy.
Why do people keep saying this? This isnt even close to a "big win" on some of these sites. I presonally know someone who won the Sunday Million on pokerstars and got every penny.

AMAZING !

I think his name was '30-27'

jimbobyeaboy - Betting a parlay on 12 fights isn't "balls" it's stupid. Sure it worked out for him this time but

yeah, you think?

So even the more established online betting sites shaft people on big wins? I have no experience with online gambling but been wanting to dabbled in it.

If there was a UFC to put a big parlay bet on it was this one. Most fights had clear favourites and they pretty much all won. Pity I'm fucking broke right now because I wanted to put $75 on a Krysztof-Weidman-Poirer-Cerrone-JDS parlay cos, apart from JDS, they were ptetty much shoe-ins to win. I was right. Ah well.

Pet Sounds - 
Caught_clean - 
Scott Rotem - LOL

Why do people keep saying this? This isnt even close to a "big win" on some of these sites. I presonally know someone who won the Sunday Million on pokerstars and got every penny.

And for every story of somebody collecting from those sites, there is at least another of getting the run around or fucked over. Honestly, would you feel 100% confident that Bodog would pay you 50 grand?
Find me one story about someone not getting paid out for a legit bet on Bodog or any other legit gambling site. I am not talking about uncle bobs online poker, I  mean Party Poker, Sports Book, Bodog etc. Trust me I will wait. (BTW notice all the stories you see on forums are people claiming they dont get paid, even though they do and its just degens pretending with no proof)

Pet Sounds - 
Caught_clean - 
Pet Sounds - 
Caught_clean - 
Scott Rotem - LOL

And for every story of somebody collecting from those sites, there is at least another of getting the run around or fucked over. Honestly, would you feel 100% confident that Bodog would pay you 50 grand?
Find me one story about someone not getting paid out for a legit bet on Bodog or any other legit gambling site. I am not talking about uncle bobs online poker, I  mean Party Poker, Sports Book, Bodog etc. Trust me I will wait. (BTW notice all the stories you see on forums are people claiming they dont get paid, even though they do and its just degens pretending with no proof)

If you don't believe people on the internet who say Bodog didn't pay them, what other evidence would you accept? How could one actually prove they weren't paid? How do you prove a negative?

Are you honestly telling me these sites aren't shady?

Because  I have been around online gambling for a long time and almost 100% of the time someone comes forward complaining about there account getting shut down etc, the website provides proof they were either cheating, or multiaccounting, or falsifying information and the person shuts up pretty quick. All these major sites literally print money, and its always the tin foil hat wearing mouth breathers that think they would risk a money printing machine to rip off people for 5% more income and the risk of being busted. 

Not to say there hasn't been some shady shit in the world of online gambling, but the MAJOR sites aren't trying to find ways to neg on Joe Blows 1k bet to make a bit more money, and risk hundreds of millions of dollars in guaranteed free money. 

He most likely wont step forward because he likely doesnt want to pay taxes or be identified as using offshore books.

that dude definitely has disposable income, once in a blue moon someone hits some amazing parlay like that.

my fear is bodog won't pay up, this is the main reason i would never bet with them. Pinnacle sports has always been the best.

it had to be that judge who kept scoring 30-27s!! this explains so much Phone Post

Damn lucky dude!

Nice fight picking by this lucky bettor ....... I went 10-2 but should have been 11-1 but the 3 blind mice gave Elkins the win, when he clearly lost. Judging is not only impacting the sport of mma it's hurting us betting fans.

Was this bettor actually a judge?