Bias Commentary -fight was a draw = Machida Wins

That was worst and most bias commentary I think I have ever heard on a UFC broadcast. I honestly was wondering if they were calling the same fight I was watching.

The only real offense that Rua got was those legs kicks, but almost everytime he landed one he would get rocked with a straight right to the face.

Rua would hit Machida with a hard leg kick and at the same time get a hard right hand to the face.

but all Rogan and the other guy would comment on was the "Devastating leg kicks"

The annoucers ignored two massive knees to Rau's face by Machida in the clinch but then started squealing when he landed a light leg kick right afterward.

Machida scored the biggest blows and had the better flurries.

Rua scored consistently with the leg kicks and NOTHING else.

honestly I saw this fight as a draw. But in order to take the champs belt you have the beat him DECISIVELY.

The outcome was right despite the bias of the annoucers.

"The only real offense that Rua got was those legs kicks, but almost everytime he landed one he would get rocked with a straight right to the face."

No he wouldn't.

jbapk - "The only real offense that Rua got was those legs kicks, but almost everytime he landed one he would get rocked with a straight right to the face."

No he wouldn't.

dude you're either straight being a troll or you didn't watch the fight.

I counted at least half a dozen different times when Rua got rocked with a punch during one of his "devastating leg kicks"

jbapk - "The only real offense that Rua got was those legs kicks, but almost everytime he landed one he would get rocked with a straight right to the face."

No he wouldn't.

Actually, this happened a lot. They hit each other at the same time a lot.

does ur TV have a "MUTE" button? use it and STFU

The fight made me think that Machida should attmept to be more flexible in his gameplanning. He is good in the exchanges. Both guys are. He took more damage from a distance. And would land a lot inside.

Shogun owned the range though

While there is no such thing as bias commentary, it was extremely biased commentary. The worst I've ever seen actually. Those two assholes once announced one half of the fight. One guy punched and kicked, the other kicked.

Couldn't believe the commentary - felt like I was watching a different fight too

ProMagnus - That was worst and most bias commentary I think I have ever heard on a UFC broadcast. I honestly was wondering if they were calling the same fight I was watching.

The only real offense that Rua got was those legs kicks, but almost everytime he landed one he would get rocked with a straight right to the face.

Rua would hit Machida with a hard leg kick and at the same time get a hard right hand to the face.

but all Rogan and the other guy would comment on was the "Devastating leg kicks"

The annoucers ignored two massive knees to Rau's face by Machida in the clinch but then started squealing when he landed a light leg kick right afterward.

Machida scored the biggest blows and had the better flurries.

Rua scored consistently with the leg kicks and NOTHING else.

honestly I saw this fight as a draw. But in order to take the champs belt you have the beat him DECISIVELY.

The outcome was right despite the bias of the annoucers.

Give it out and stop creating these threads.

I will as soon as Rogan and Goldie explain why they ignored all of Machida's counters.

That one flurrie where Machida rocks Rua from the clinch with two big knees and the Rua lands a weak leg kick.......Rogan was like "THATS DEVASTATING...those leg kicks"

WTF?

ProMagnus - I will as soon as Rogan and Goldie explain why they ignored all of Machida's counters.

That one flurrie where Machida rocks Rua from the clinch with two big knees and the Rua lands a weak leg kick.......Rogan was like "THATS DEVASTATING...those leg kicks"

WTF?

Lol @ big knees.

This is a pretty epic fail.

"Lol @ big knees."

Machida did land some nice knees in the fight. A few were identical to the one that keeled Tito over. Shoguns tough though, didnt show any effect

Hell if they had scored it a draw and Machida kept the belt that would be one thing.  The one thing I can buy into a little bit is you have to definitely beat the champ to take the belt. 

But it wasn't a draw, it was a bullshit decision.