Biden Admin Wanted to Place ‘Trusted Messenger’ on Rogan Podcast to Promote Covid Vaccines

4 Likes

The Biden administration considered embedding a “trusted messenger” on Joe Rogan’s podcast to promote Covid-19 vaccines.

According to documents obtained by conservative watchdog Judicial Watch, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) planned to use various “earned media” sources to encourage hesitant demographics to get vaccinated. This included the UFC commentator’s popular show The Joe Rogan Experience.

A public education campaign plan dated April 19 to May 31, 2021 suggested the agency should consider placing a “trusted messenger on the Joe Rogan Show and Barstool Sports to promote vaccination (work with outside expert to identify who will be most effective).”

Other suggestions included requesting that “major live TV entertainment shows feature hosts being vaccinated on air” and “vaccination specials with BET. The Undefeated. Desus & Mero, Sneaker Shopper. Hot Ones.”
While both the Biden and Trump administrations have worked with celebrities and notable figures to spread awareness about Covid-19, the decision to consider Rogan is interesting given that the podcast contributed to COVID-19 misinformation on numerous occasions.

In April 2021, Rogan told his millions of listeners that young, healthy people do not need the COVID-19 vaccine. He walked back his comments the following week, insisting “I’m not a doctor, I’m a fucking moron and I’m a cage fighting commentator who’s a dirty standup comedian who just told you I’m drunk most of the time and I do testosterone and I smoke a lot of weed.”

Rogan also hosted the likes of Dr. Robert Malone, a virologist known for spreading misinformation about the COVID-19 vaccine as well as an unfounded theory that government leaders have hypnotized the public, on his show. The aforementioned appearance led to hundreds of doctors and medical professionals signed an open letter condemning Rogan for “spreading vaccine hesitancy” and calling on Spotify to take action against “mass misinformation” on his show.

2 Likes

Instead of placing the trusted messenger on JRE did Biden place the messenger on the WFA?

3 Likes

Good and WFA

3 Likes

I hope Joe tells them to fuck off.

3 Likes

they are desperate because even the stupid sheep are starting to reject boosters

govt and pharma execs worried they wont be able to afford that 5th house

7 Likes

Hey Nozzle , Rogan is UG Worthy all day , all day

6 Likes

No he’s not. He belongs on the animal forum

Roh Kay

Oh yea let me help yea out. Ttttt

Tttt
Tttt
Tttt
Tttt

Hey nozzle ,
I didnt TTT this bitch . Run your own circus

1 Like

I’m sure you were about too. There’s already a handful you tttt

Ttttt
Ttttttt
Ttttttttttt

Ttttttlastone

youre tttooo busy wit MMF threesomes tttooo notice

1 Like

Tttttt
Ttttttttt
Ttttttttttt
Ttttttttttt

TTT
TTT
TTT

1 Like

Instead Joe had on a guy who explained exactly how the pharmaceutical industry works and how theyll need to do something drastic to maintain pandemic level profits. If that isnt a big fuck you to the system I dont k ow what is, love it!

4 Likes

I would love to see Dr Fauci on Rogan

A vaccine so good it needs an advertising team behind it

3 Likes

Wow not surprised at all and anyone who tells hkp wfa takes bags of dics up the butt. It’s very mma relevant.

3 Likes