Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -

Kind of douchey IMO... Roy has been coming off a bit cunty lately

Lately?  Hes been an asshole for years

Maybe it's just more often now.. idk

I didnt mean to come off as a dick myself since youre just adding content to this site with the article.  Ive always heard Roys an asshole from people in the industry, seen him snub fans who just wanted a pic as well.  Ive never talked to him personally, didnt want to bother someone who obviously wanted nothing to do with mma fans.

Machida was the only other guy who came off as an asshole, saw him snub kids asking for a pic a couple days before his fight with Hendo.  Guys like Koscheck and Lawler just dont seem social but ended up being cool as fuck when they open up a bit.  Guys like Chael and Rashad are fucking hilarious, I shot the shit with them for hours

I'm agreeing with you.. I never really noticed it until recently.  I always thought he got a bad rap because of the way DFW treated him... but maybe Dana was onto something.  Not a lot of people vouch for this guy, it seems more and more that Big Country is acting a bit cunty.

For sure.  Its tough to gauge when Dana trashes someone since a lot of the time is just Dana being a dick or trying to kill their credibility because of contract negotiations (or somthing similar).

Ive hung with so many UFC fighters over the years and theyre usually chill as fuck and makes the few that are dicks stand out.  

Mighty Mouse was also a prick from what I saw

Who was the biggest prick?

From what I saw Machida/Roy/king mo didnt want anything to do with people and were the worst, came off as assholes if Im being honest.  Frank Shamrock was full of shitty comments, I mentioned something about his fight with Tito and it sucks he had that drama with Dana.  Wouldve been some interesting fights against guys like Chuck/Randy.  He responded sarcasticly something like "oh yeah Im sure you were a fan back then" before taking off.  Seemed pretty cunty since I didnt know I would see him and researched they guy, saw him at a Bellator event like 5-6 years ago.  I always show these guys respect and have been a fan for a long ass time at this point.  

Gray Maynard was nearly incoherent, didnt seem capable of a full sentence when he was sober.  Pretty sure he was suffereing from obvious CTE and this was the night before Vera vs Shogun

Some fighters are amazing, couldnt be nicer.  Ian Mccall, Wanderlei, Jeremy Stephens, Rashad, Chael, Barnett, Stann, Carmouche, Guida, Lauzon, Bader, Benavidez, Leslie Smith, Sokoudjou, Caceres, Cub Swanson... way too many to list but they instantly come to mind.  Tons of great people involved in mma

Buddy of mine used to train at Cobra Kai in LV and said Roy was a major league bag of douche to everyone.  And I’ve heard many people say  Laimon was a tool but my friend said he was actually a really good dude.  Roy however? He hated him.  

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -

Big Cuntry... Amirite?

This thread sucks,  I'm going to the other one. 

Hockys Charles Barkley Sign -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -

Big Cuntry... Amirite?

I vote Yes

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
The Silva Fox -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -

Maybe it's just more often now.. idk

I didnt mean to come off as a dick myself since youre just adding content to this site with the article.  Ive always heard Roys an asshole from people in the industry, seen him snub fans who just wanted a pic as well.  Ive never talked to him personally, didnt want to bother someone who obviously wanted nothing to do with mma fans.

Machida was the only other guy who came off as an asshole, saw him snub kids asking for a pic a couple days before his fight with Hendo.  Guys like Koscheck and Lawler just dont seem social but ended up being cool as fuck when they open up a bit.  Guys like Chael and Rashad are fucking hilarious, I shot the shit with them for hours

I'm agreeing with you.. I never really noticed it until recently.  I always thought he got a bad rap because of the way DFW treated him... but maybe Dana was onto something.  Not a lot of people vouch for this guy, it seems more and more that Big Country is acting a bit cunty.

For sure.  Its tough to gauge when Dana trashes someone since a lot of the time is just Dana being a dick or trying to kill their credibility because of contract negotiations (or somthing similar).

Ive hung with so many UFC fighters over the years and theyre usually chill as fuck and makes the few that are dicks stand out.  

Mighty Mouse was also a prick from what I saw

Who was the biggest prick?

From what I saw Machida/Roy/king mo didnt want anything to do with people and were the worst, came off as assholes if Im being honest.  Frank Shamrock was full of shitty comments, I mentioned something about his fight with Tito and it sucks he had that drama with Dana.  Wouldve been some interesting fights against guys like Chuck/Randy.  He responded sarcasticly something like "oh yeah Im sure you were a fan back then" before taking off.  Seemed pretty cunty since I didnt know I would see him and researched they guy, saw him at a Bellator event like 5-6 years ago.  I always show these guys respect and have been a fan for a long ass time at this point.  

Gray Maynard was nearly incoherent, didnt seem capable of a full sentence when he was sober.  Pretty sure he was suffereing from obvious CTE and this was the night before Vera vs Shogun

Some fighters are amazing, couldnt be nicer.  Ian Mccall, Wanderlei, Jeremy Stephens, Rashad, Chael, Barnett, Stann, Carmouche, Guida, Lauzon, Bader, Benavidez, Leslie Smith, Sokoudjou, Caceres, Cub Swanson... way too many to list but they instantly come to mind.  Tons of great people involved in mma

Maynard has always had a bad stutter, mix alcohol with it and I'm sure it's a nightmare lol