Big Foot Silva vs Tyrone Spong

No way against who?

Iā€™d rather see Bigfootā€™s daughter Vs Frank Mirā€™s daughter

3 Likes

sad to see the fight signed, Khabib looks like a real asshole putting this on. hopefully heā€™ll see sense or get talked out of it

1607111983Bella_Mir

1 Like

2 Likes

He had No business to be in the ring with Rico V .

I hope he donates his big ass head/brain to science

1 Like

Wtf who approved BF in a kickboxing match against RV? Glory? The fuck man. Itā€™s not just a manā€™s health itā€™s his families ability to enjoy him in future years and from what I hear and understand heā€™s a great guy n a quality family man. A fucking shame.

I would think Khabib would not approve of this if he was more aware of how badly BF has been koā€™ed in multiple realms of fighting situations. I wouldnā€™t think he would want to be thought of as putting on such fights with his promotion just starting. Anyone, maybe Touch could make him aware via tweeter or Something? Idk the UG has done even more amazing things.

I wouldnā€™t care as much but he not only has a underlying brain condition, some shit with his pituitary gland and like I said Iā€™ve never heard anyone say a bad word about the guy on top of never hearing him say a bad word about another human. Why not pair him with a guy without such crazy power in his hands n feet. Just pair him with anyone else. Idk Iā€™d hate to hear about the first death in mma because of this stupidity. Iā€™m sure the Dagestani commission is all over it lol Iā€™d say itā€™s all Khabibs decision.

2 Likes

Hate to see this happen to Silva but canā€™t wait to see Spong again. Torn.

2 Likes

tyson sponge gonna brutally KO Silva. Not even size will do much for Bigdick

Te gusta the hija de Bigfoot

1 Like

I believe she is 21 now

2 Likes

Glad she didnā€™t turn out like her old man looks wise

3 Likes

Sheā€™s young enough for there to still be hope.

5 Likes

Yeah even without the pituitary affect heā€™d still be a rough looking dude lol

Oh and of course itā€™s happening in Florida. No wonder

3 Likes

Well that explains everything.

Hereā€™s a pic of the last meeting for the Florida State Athletic Commission:

5 Likes

Bad matchup for Silva.

1 Like

What ā€œactiveā€ HE fighter could Bigfoot beat at this pointā€¦

Another shitty promotion, nice!