6. Cro Cop

Ones who haven't as much?

1. Fedor
    2. Shogun
    3. Anderson Silva
    4. Jose Aldo
    5. Nick Diaz
    6. Yushin Okami Phone Post

Lol at Nick Diaz. Anderson's English isn't fantastic but its infinitely better than he used to be. At least he can give interviews in English now Phone Post 3.0

Machida, he went from 0 to speaking English quite well. Phone Post 3.0

3 people on your haven't list speak better English than Wand Phone Post

Yeah JDS picked up very quickly. I don't get why some of these guys seemingly don't even attempt to learn. Phone Post 3.0

91W209 - Yeah JDS picked up very quickly. I don't get why some of these guys seemingly don't even attempt to learn. Phone Post 3.0
Good Guy JDS Phone Post 3.0

JDS also was learning Spanish but that may be close enough to portuguese so it isn't too difficult. Bigfoot Silva has also made progress with his English.

Vitor picked up pretty well. Phone Post 3.0

Rafeal Dos Anjos. He was interviewed recently on MMA Junkie Radio and I was amazed at how good he was at English.

Although I never heard the non-English Thiago ALves, he speak quite well and mentioned that when he came to America, he couldn't speak any English. He learned by watching American movies and TV shows. Wow.

perfy - JDS also was learning Spanish but that may be close enough to portuguese so it isn't too difficult. Bigfoot Silva has also made progress with his English.

I've known some people who were fluent in Spanish and picked up Portuguese in just a couple of months. That probably wasn't difficult Phone Post

thiago silvas English is quite good now Phone Post

To say nothing of all those Bellator eastern european fighters who speak NO english at all.

Junior Dos Santos, back when he beat Gonzonga he barely spoke english

Gonzaga also picked up English quickly. Wand has terrible pronounciation but his vocabulary is pretty large.

Seems like prominent Brazilian fighters learn english to bolster their careers. But I can't recall many Asian fighters that bothered to learn much english. Then there's the Dutch fighters who are usually fluent but that's due to their education system.

pidgey - Wanderlei Silva English is still horrible, considering he's been living in the US for quite some time.

JDS is the one who made more improvements.

This. Phone Post 3.0

Wand will never recover from walting to "fuck" Chuck

Machida is the one I think of most, went from very basic English to sounding very well-spoken over a pretty short time.

Dos Santos caught on very quickly as well.

Edit: Got pretty off topic there, lol. Little too buzzed ATM.

perfy - Gonzaga also picked up English quickly. Wand has terrible pronounciation but his vocabulary is pretty large.

Seems like prominent Brazilian fighters learn english to bolster their careers. But I can't recall many Asian fighters that bothered to learn much english. Then there's the Dutch fighters who are usually fluent but that's due to their education system.

The Asian fighters(especially the Japanese ones)don't care about learning English because they usually have no plans of staying here except for when they are fighting here.