"Big Schaub Breadown getting millons of viewers"

Hmmm did the UFC do Browne vs. Schaub on free fights in prep for travis's fight?

I hate how Brandon calls the Superbowl "super ball".

He cannot say Vanderlei or Hoyce.

Calls them Wanderlei and Royce.

How am I supposed to listen to a guy breakdown fights that doesn't know legends names?

What kind of nickname is big brown, it doesn't even make sense, he obviously tried to make a nickname and failed.

Schaub is a fucking idiot. It's utterly painful listening to him try to contextualize idea 'x' that he heard from a friend or developed a new awareness of while reading Buzzfeed or Salon. His thoughts flow like concrete through a syringe. 

Thing is, he's driving a Bentley and I'm driving a Honda. So who's the fucking idiot?

It's tough. 

Brendan was smart and made friends with rogan, without the friendship with rogan, Brendan wouldn't be anything

FearOfaChristianPlanet -

Schaub is a fucking idiot. It's utterly painful listening to him try to contextualize idea 'x' that he heard from a friend or developed a new awareness of while reading Buzzfeed or Salon. His thoughts flow like concrete through a syringe. 

Thing is, he's driving a Bentley and I'm driving a Honda. So who's the fucking idiot?

It's tough. 

I work with a guy who drives a Tesla. Cost him 100k.

I drive a 30k vehicle.

I live in a 500k plus home. He lives in a single room apartment.

See how that works?

EddiePain420 -

i actually like brendans podcast, the only ones i listen to are rogans, chaels and brendans.

Give American Animals a listen

www.2AmericanAnimals.com

I would rather stare at that Khabib tatto than listen to a Shaub podcast.

Mandible_Claw - He cannot say Vanderlei or Hoyce.

How am I supposed to listen to a guy breakdown fights that doesn't know legends names?

TUF noob spotted

Jake95 -
Mandible_Claw - He cannot say Vanderlei or Hoyce.

TUF noob spotted

Schaub or me? Cause yes, I got into UFC during TUF 1 in 2005. It is known that I am GSP24, reborn. Established in 2005, banned in 2014 under controversy.

But in case you didn't understand the post you quoted...

Schaub doesn't pronounce Wanderlei with a proper "V" sound. He pronounces it with a "W". He also pronounces Royce Gracie's first name as you would Rolls Royce.

Cleared up?

So much butthurt, if you don't like the podcasts then don't listen 

FearOfaChristianPlanet - 

It's tough. 

Why do you need to know how many downloads they get?

No surprise he has mega downloads he works his ass off and puts out a good product. Also a beast in the gym, has a smokin girlfriend and made big bank...ah I see where all the hate comes from! 

TOAO - What kind of nickname is big brown, it doesn't even make sense, he obviously tried to make a nickname and failed.

Meow!

Just tried to listen to it, complete dog shit

DREXp - Why do you need to know how many downloads they get?

Rogan made the claim during the latest fight companion.

I think it sounds like bullshit too...

DREXp - Why do you need to know how many downloads they get?

why would he need a reason?

Edit:  nevermind