Biggest guy you never threw?

I think it was James Bacon. Man, he was big.

I threw myself once.

haaaaaaa - i got Bacon, but never Damon Keeve or Brewster
Thompson.

David

There was this guy in Dallas, they called him "Big Al". He was 6'7" and 300 lbs.

My coach could toss him though. But he was a former AJC Wt class champion (only 210 lbs), and runner up in the /75 WC.

Ben R.

I've got a guy at my club who is about 6'2, 400 lbs...

ive never actually thrown marius popescu.. maybe i had a grip when he fell over once as i was running away...

brewster thompson, LMAO. youve got to be kidding me. just having him do uchikomi with me is scarry enough.

threw damon keeve.. but he got up laughing and asked me if i wanted to start doing judo now.. so, i figured he let me have that one-- kinda like giving a mouse a piece of cheese on a trap.

there is a reason why i cut so hard to make 66's for so long. big people suck.

saturday i got thumped by a guy 130 kgs (to my 72)... he got my with the throw where he just pulls one sleeve and wraps his entire body around it and crashes me to the mat...the loudest thump i've ever heard and it was against me. no bullshit, but the 127 pound difference was very real...ouch! life goes on.

Yeah, Josh, those big guys can crack your ribs doing uchikomi if they want.

Ben R.

"I've got a guy at my club who is about 6'2, 400 lbs... "

Think SUMO, Bull...

"brewster thompson, LMAO. youve got to be kidding me. just having him do uchikomi with me is scarry enough."

Josh - you know he fought twice in the Worlds for the USA in sumo, including 2004......

"manny yarborough in training one time, he was giving very little resistance though cause its tough enough to throw him as it i"

groundfighter - who are you?

You're right. It sounds gay.

gordinho: Do you also have a secret identity or should we know who you are?

No secret id - does anyone care to know who I am?

Didn't think so.

Who is this mysterious Gordinho?

I hear he is rather large and intimidating, but that could just be his Internet "cover".

Ben R.

He is Kip Dynamite. He keeps it low key since he doesn't need the attention.