Biggest meat rider fanbases in mma?

IMG_0910

Old days, bj fans. One close round against gsp in the first fight, but because george got cut, “bj won every second of the fight!” Blah blah blah.

I actually like the diaz fans, win or lose they dont care, they never leave the train.

And anyone knocking fedor for fight arlovski and sylvia is a retard. Both guys where easliy top ten at the time.

1 Like

Lol, its one single excuse, Fedor didnt wanted to be locked under ufc contract that wont allow him to fight somewhere else YOU FUKING TOOL

He also wanted a bunch of other stupid bullshit like a stadium built in russia and cobranding on events and all this other junk.

Not the UFC but I worked for a company that considered an endorsement/partnership with him and he brought in a team of like 8 dudes and they all had the same demands, and we weren’t asking to exclusively fight in the UFC or anything else.

Honeslty fedor the man was cool as shit, and seemed like a nice guy, but he had a bunch of advisors and managers and shit that were clearly sucking on his tits to survive and had massively overestimated his value to any company or org.

I honestly think his team was dumb and didn’t understand that even companies that are well known don’t have millions and millions of dollars for stupid bullshit in Russia.

1 Like

Francis Ngannou Fighting GIF by Uninterrupted

As i was saying, Khabib fans…

Gonna-cry GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY