She whooped that ass, didn't she?

ass was definitely involved, thats for sure :wink:

AKA Frank Shamrock era.

Dangerousdoug -
McGregorCouldSmellMyPu**y - 
Dangerousdoug - your mom

She whooped that ass, didn't she?

ass was definitely involved, thats for sure :wink:

Oh shit, she strapped on the pulzerizer and gave you a proper pounding… man, I love her!

Jason Mayhem Miller. Around the time Tito and Chuck signed to fight the first time. Very athletic, much bigger than I would have thought. Slick BJJ. Took a lot of time to help anyone and everyone with technique. Joked around a lot.

Mark Bocek - Combat Arts in Mississauga

Fuckin Rock - Super nice and helpful to anyone who asked.

Misha Cirkunov (UFC), Simon Marcus (Glory KB), Matt Embree (Glory KB), and Henri Hooft

I rolled with Liam McGeary once. That was enough.

I've gotten to roll  with many pros, largely in the Miletich heyday in Bettendorf Iowa, but in no way did I consider myself a member of MFS.  I was a weekender/enthusiast in graduate school and have no illusions that I was on their level.

But I've rolled with Pat M, Tony Fryckland, Jeremy Horn, Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Robbie Lawler, etc.  Very briefly (I'm talking about 20 minutes or so) I got to roll with Relson Gracie and Fabio (last name escaping me).

As far as actual training I've rough housed with Spencer Fisher a few hundred times.  He's an awesome instructor.

1 Like

Fix the echo. FFS.  Amateur night over here.

John Brzenk

Son of Neckbone -

I've gotten to roll  with many pros, largely in the Miletich heyday in Bettendorf Iowa, but in no way did I consider myself a member of MFS.  I was a weekender/enthusiast in graduate school and have no illusions that I was on their level.

But I've rolled with Pat M, Tony Fryckland, Jeremy Horn, Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Robbie Lawler, etc.  Very briefly (I'm talking about 20 minutes or so) I got to roll with Relson Gracie and Fabio (last name escaping me).

As far as actual training I've rough housed with Spencer Fisher a few hundred times.  He's an awesome instructor.

Spencer Fisher, fucking stud!

Son of Neckbone -

Santos?

After seeing others mean names outside of just MMA, I'll meant the honor of training with US TKD Olympic team captained by Steven Lopez. Gold medal winner, fucking stud. Speed like a gazelle!

His whole family from a sibling perspective was on the team as a competitor or coach. Legends in TKD. 

Depends how you measure big?

Famous or most skilled?

Overeem

Saenchai

Nathan Corbett

John Wayne Parr

Hector Lombard

Sayannoi

Nobody wants to admit they trained with Jason "Mayhem" Miller or War Machine?

LOL! I know a lot of you did!

1 Like
colubrid1 - Nobody wants to admit they trained with Jason "Mayhem" Miller or War Machine?

LOL! I know a lot of you did!

One guy already mentioned training with Mayhem…

1 Like