Biggest name you've trained with..

Gotta be Dan Quinn. Handz like Mayweather. 

1 Like

Brian Ortega

BJTT-BigDaddy -

I went to a John Danaher seminar and he patted my head and told me I was doing a good job. Made me wonder if he thought I was autistic. 

Loooool, best response. 

Attila the Hun or Achilles. Both were athletic as fuck but stank... terrible hygiene 

Don Frye back in the day on several occasions.  I was a total fanboy too, so it was difficult to keep from nerding out.  Probably still none other that makes me feel less macho!

Imanari 

Chuck Norris...not trolling 

1 Like

Matt Serra (and Pete Sell kinda)

learned from Jeff Joslin a few times at his school

John Wayne Parr taught me some tricks and I held pads for him. I think that's it as far as famous fighters go. 

1 Like

Forrest Griffin and Rory Singer 

Big friends with Wonderboy's family but never worked out with him. 

Hector Lombard

Geronimo 'mo dos Santos

Chris' Haseman

Matt Hughes

Joe Slick

John Wayne Parr

Roger Gracie

Kirik -

Renzo G

Same

My good friend The Lyger.

I have trained at some solid gyms and along side or trained bye Both ufc fighter, k1, kunlun, cage warriors, pancrase.

I Never  had the honor to trade punches and kicks with any of em though...

im thinking they simply just not wanted any of "This" When they saw what unstoppablefraittrain I am....

Daniel Cormier and Brian Ortega. At our little gym in Oklahoma of all places. 

GSP. It didn't go well.

Alex "Chief" Hunter before and after his two UFC fights. He was built like a quintessential fireplug. He would get mount and then it was a battle of trying to submit me. My hand and arm speed was a little faster than him, but eventually he would tire me out and I would tap. 

your mom

dave menne. 

brock larson.

rocco martin

devin clarck

did bjj seminars with, eddi bravo, cyborg abreau, geo Martinez, yuri simones, neil melanson

kingbambislayer -

dave menne. 

brock larson.

rocco martin

devin clarck

did bjj seminars with, eddi bravo, cyborg abreau, geo Martinez, yuri simones, neil melanson

You must be from the midwest, maybe MN?

Dangerousdoug - your mom

She whooped that ass, didn't she?