I had Siyar , Tate, and Diaz parlayed together. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw'd -
ocbadapple - You are high if you think Cote will beat Cowboy Phone Post 3.0
You dont have to be high to think that. Phone Post 3.0
Would u like to bet? Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw'd -
ocbadapple - You are high if you think Cote will beat Cowboy Phone Post 3.0
You dont have to be high to think that. Phone Post 3.0
Thought it when I was sober, still think it when I'm high...only loss in seven fights was wonderboy, cerrone fighting out of his weightclass against a veteran who's fought as high as 205.....I see dees tings Phone Post 3.0

bjtrashman -
Glovegate -

Hendo

Holloway

Cruz

Bisping

3$ --> 110$

I just started.  This is my biggest, so far.

Also, good job, OP.  I bet on Claudia to win too.  Didn't put a tonne of thought into it though.

If you're getting serious about it, which I'm a fairly avid mma better, you should look into getting a bovada and 5dimes account..sometimes the negative will be smaller than the plus on one site versus the other and you can bet on both and guarantee you either break even or make money..I just recently realized their odds hit like that fairly consistently between the two sites. Phone Post 3.0
Please explain looking into this now Phone Post 3.0

SapateiroInvitational -
bjtrashman -
Glovegate -

Hendo

Holloway

Cruz

Bisping

3$ --> 110$

Also, good job, OP.  I bet on Claudia to win too.  Didn't put a tonne of thought into it though.

If you're getting serious about it, which I'm a fairly avid mma better, you should look into getting a bovada and 5dimes account..sometimes the negative will be smaller than the plus on one site versus the other and you can bet on both and guarantee you either break even or make money..I just recently realized their odds hit like that fairly consistently between the two sites. Phone Post 3.0
the odds will never look like this but it easier to make my point, so

Fighter A on bovada is negative 200
Fighter B on 5dimes is positive 300

You bet $2 on fighter A to take home 3
You bet $1 on fighter B to take home 4

Even if A wins you break even
If B wins you make the difference between them
It works exponentially so $2 could be $2million as long as you bet $1million on the other end you're good

It won't happen on the same site so you have to shop for odds and find them that the negative for a is smaller than the positive for b Phone Post 3.0

Most of the time it will be like negative 110 and positive 120 so there isn't a ton of money to be won unless you are putting up stacks....but there isn't any money to be lost either Phone Post 3.0

Genius right? Phone Post 3.0

It will happen most often on close fights with shifting odds so you gotta jump on it when you see it and have a lot of different betting outlets....so it's pretty in depth and a hassle...but I saw aldo Edgar odds today on bestfightodds that it worked out on..it doesn't come around that often, but when it does you have to jump on it cause it'll fix itself Phone Post 3.0

Attended ufc fight night Dublin and bet on every Irish fighter in an accumulator / parley. It hit and I won like 500 euro, plus all my guys/friends won their fights. Most of whom had not fight on a stage that size before except Conor who kod brandao. Probably one of the best nights of my life. Phone Post 3.0

Odds on chiesa Ferguson work and pena zingano too Phone Post 3.0

ApolloRD - Attended ufc fight night Dublin and bet on every Irish fighter in an accumulator / parley. It hit and I won like 500 euro, plus all my guys/friends won their fights. Most of whom had not fight on a stage that size before except Conor who kod brandao. Probably one of the best nights of my life. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds awesome Phone Post 3.0

Joanna J is just so ruthless, I hope the ref doesn't let Claudia eat too many.

bjtrashman -
ApolloRD - Attended ufc fight night Dublin and bet on every Irish fighter in an accumulator / parley. It hit and I won like 500 euro, plus all my guys/friends won their fights. Most of whom had not fight on a stage that size before except Conor who kod brandao. Probably one of the best nights of my life. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds awesome Phone Post 3.0
The last 2 years has been very surreal, I've trained and been an mma fan my whole life when noone knew what it was in Ireland. Then conor started blowing up and sbg guys were being put on cards. We all know the rest of the story. That night was the start of it all, I didn't care about the money really. I never bet usually and haven't really bet since then. Really special night. Phone Post 3.0

$ wise, 1400 on diaz and tate via sub

Number of fights, I hit 9 fights on the stipe Maldonado card Phone Post 3.0

Won 900 off 10 on Holm Hunt and Joanna jerwfsfviyfvjjbfdd Phone Post 3.0

Won 5000 to 7000 multiple times about 10-15 legs usually on soccer Phone Post 3.0

InspiritMick - Won 900 off 10 on Holm Hunt and Joanna jerwfsfviyfvjjbfdd Phone Post 3.0
Wow the first time I've seen Joanna's last name spelled correctly! Phone Post 3.0

bjtrashman -
SapateiroInvitational -
bjtrashman -
Glovegate -

Hendo

Holloway

Cruz

Bisping

3$ --> 110$

the odds will never look like this but it easier to make my point, so

Fighter A on bovada is negative 200
Fighter B on 5dimes is positive 300

You bet $2 on fighter A to take home 3
You bet $1 on fighter B to take home 4

Even if A wins you break even
If B wins you make the difference between them
It works exponentially so $2 could be $2million as long as you bet $1million on the other end you're good

It won't happen on the same site so you have to shop for odds and find them that the negative for a is smaller than the positive for b Phone Post 3.0
Send me an email if you have time I have a few questions.

Sapateiroinvitational@gmail.com Phone Post 3.0