Biggest parlay you've ever hit

I currently have a 12 fight parlay going on a whim that is making me more and more nervous. I've hit 11/12 and I'm waiting on Claudia to win....1.50=6,075. What y'all got? Feel free to lie or call me a liar..it is the Internet after all! Phone Post 3.0

You should invest your winning in me. Ill PM my paypal Phone Post 3.0

not big enough

I think she will win Phone Post 3.0

bjtrashman - I currently have a 12 fight parlay going on a whim that is making me more and more nervous. I've hit 11/12 and I'm waiting on Claudia to win....1.50=6,075. What y'all got? Feel free to lie or call me a liar..it is the Internet after all! Phone Post 3.0
Sick parlay good luck!! You should post a picture of the ticket so we believe you ;) Phone Post 3.0

I don't gamble. Phone Post 3.0

I stop gambling 30 years ago Phone Post 3.0

I once parlayed $20 and a small bag of coke into $3,500 at the Venetian craps tables Phone Post 3.0

Claudia will win... Should've beat Joanna the last time they fought Phone Post 3.0

I meant 12 years ago but go on

Take you pick.

You wanna bet bro?? Phone Post 3.0

So your saying that if Claudia wins u win the 12 fight parlay? Phone Post 3.0

That's a monster parlay. Just recently I hit on Nate/conor, bisping/Anderson, tate/Holm, and mossasi but I forget who he was fighting. Wasn't a lot of matches but all great odds. Phone Post 3.0

I have made $70 on a $3 ticket, but I never have the balls to really bet.  If I did, $100 would have gotten me about $2300.

dood skunk - I once parlayed $20 and a small bag of coke into $3,500 at the Venetian craps tables Phone Post 3.0
Did that lead to a bigger bag of coke? Phone Post 3.0

chrisedmonton -
bjtrashman - I currently have a 12 fight parlay going on a whim that is making me more and more nervous. I've hit 11/12 and I'm waiting on Claudia to win....1.50=6,075. What y'all got? Feel free to lie or call me a liar..it is the Internet after all! Phone Post 3.0
Sick parlay good luck!! You should post a picture of the ticket so we believe you ;) Phone Post 3.0
How to embed pictures? I've never figured it out Phone Post 3.0

Good luck OP, although I think Claudia is going night night Phone Post 3.0

Hendo

Holloway

Cruz

Bisping

3$ --> 110$

I just started.  This is my biggest, so far.

Also, good job, OP.  I bet on Claudia to win too.  Didn't put a tonne of thought into it though.

Glovegate -

Hendo

Holloway

Cruz

Bisping

3$ --> 110$

Also, good job, OP.  I bet on Claudia to win too.  Didn't put a tonne of thought into it though.

I think there is money to be made Saturday on cote....I think cote, Claudia, and maybe even Marin are bloated odds...especially cote...I don't understand how Marin is such a dog against northcutt, those tuf Latin America guys looked terrible and then look great 6-10 months later and with all the northcutt camp talk... Phone Post 3.0

Glovegate -

Hendo

Holloway

Cruz

Bisping

3$ --> 110$

If you're getting serious about it, which I'm a fairly avid mma better, you should look into getting a bovada and 5dimes account..sometimes the negative will be smaller than the plus on one site versus the other and you can bet on both and guarantee you either break even or make money..I just recently realized their odds hit like that fairly consistently between the two sites. Phone Post 3.0

$50 2 team football with spread Paid $300 Phone Post 3.0