Biggest trolls on the UG ranked

Lol a while back in Unpopular Opinions thread I said all sports movies suck and I got killed for it

I definitely liked the first two Rocky movies. I thought three and four were campy. 5 I remember thinking was
Flat out horrible. And I actually enjoyed Rocky Balboa which i know is a unpopular opinion

I want to rewatch them all now

You should get killed for it lol. Lots of GREAT sports movies out there.

Also, how can a top three UG troll list not include JackMerridew?

10 Likes

I just think they’re way over dramatized and campy

All of them?

1 Like

But not to get off topic

Idk if Jack is actually a troll or really some Russian dude who defends his fighters here but I’m just gonna say it… I think he’s hilarious lol. He creates a LOT of discussion on this forum. The UG needs activity. And dudes here will spend countless hours a week arguing with him

2 Likes

I love when CWTR calls us retards and proceeds to type out 6 paragraphs about a fight or fighter

Isn’t that the dude that told another poster his dead daughter was going to hell?

If that’s the guy im thinking of, fuck that guy.
Always with the religious shit/troll angle?

Got it. So anyone on your ignore list is a troll. No, I talked shit to you after your multiple ridiculous threads and you blocked me like a little child… Name one instance where I trolled the UG.

1 Like

Jack or CWTR? Either way I never heard of that

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

1 Like

CWTR

Now you’re trolling

1 Like

I definitely didn’t hear that one

I think @Nick_Diaz_Army tends to always go with newer is better.

The most recent thing is better than the old thing.

And of course I’m generally the opposite… so we have some conversations that’s for sure.

He’s a good poster here though.
No fun if we all just agreed all the time.
I like to argue with people who are wrong.

2 Likes

Has Jack ever made a thread that wasnt related to a Russian fighter? I dont mind him being a Dagestan stan but the constant bombardment of the same threads over and over is fucking annoying.

2 Likes

He’s the dude that always has the religious angle right? Like people only are after Dana because he’s a born again christian, and all that shit. If so, yeah…same guy.

2 Likes

It’s overkill for sure.

When he was making the Khabib threads it seems like he would make 2-3 at a time – as if one wasn’t enough.

Sheesh.

1 Like

Reminds me of someone else on the UG… I agree Jack is an idiot. If you don’t like Khabib you’re a racist. Even though Khabib is white lol. It’s ridiculous.

1 Like

Not entirely true. I think prime Brock Lesnar would kill all of todays HW’s with ease. Other than new JBJ but that could be a good fight

I made a thread about prime chuck Liddell in todays LHW division and that he would be champion easily cause todays LHW’s are not elite at anything

Etc.

1 Like