Biggest trolls on the UG ranked

1.) Number one spot goes to Vegito’s learning disabled ass. He doesn’t tend to stick to just one schtick. He posts about a variety of different fighters and topics and somehow always manages to come accross like a special needs kid. How someone can post with his variety of topics and be so consistently wrong is commendable. He either puts real effort into his trolling or is actually retarded. The fact that it’s tricky at times to tell which of those is the case is the reason he gets the number one spot imo. congrats vegito

2.) Conowinstherematch. This guy is very consistent with how annoying his posts are. He’s probably the biggest cuck on here with how obsessed he was with conor. He’s a bit of an interesting case as he switched his schtick at some point from hating khabib to now cucking for him. He’s second place to vegito because, while he’s equally annoying, he’s a little more obvious with his trolling.

3.) WMMA. Probably the second biggest cuck after conorwins. This guy has made his entire schtick about blindly cucking for khabib. He’s constantly trying to push the khabib goat agenda, even sporting a pic of his idol in his profile picture. He’s a little too obvious again with his trolling. He consistently gets behind whatever goes against the general concensus on here, right down to his username. Everyone knows WMMA sucks ass.

Honourable mention, LeninTrump. This guy gets points for dedication to his craft. The constant cucking for putin and russia and the irony of his anti western gay/woke agenda all the while being from Canada can actually be quite funny. The only reason he doesn’t make the top three for me is the fact that his act is so over the top that he is either far too obvious of a troll or he’s actually retarded to the point that it almost feels wrong to laugh at him. That’s where the other three posters on my list really shine. They’re retarded, but not quite too retarded to laugh at, and for that I appreciate their service to this forum.

8 Likes

Gimme a top 10 at least. 3 is way too few.

9 Likes

Please feel free to add any names. This is just my opinion so far but we can form a concensus.

You got trolls and fanboys confused OP.

Best UG trolls in my memory:

OMA… Dude trolled the nation into thinking Kimo was dead. Even had news segments dedicated to his troll. No can top.

Honorable mention:

TrainJudo
KKM
Ninoplata
Dehgani

I’m sure I’m forgetting many, but those guys stick out in my head.

5 Likes

Nah I like GOATmaev more than Khabib. Do your research boy

EEEEEEEEMoney FTW

JackMerridew and his non-stop nuthuggery of any fighter from Russia. Unless their name is Khamzat and they dissed his boy Khabib once. He creates 90% of the threads about Dagestani fighters and posts in the other 10%.

10 Likes

Dehgani was the real deal.

6 Likes

Jack
Nick Diaz Blowy
CWR
The immortal one

2 Likes

Immortal One

9 Likes

Supercalo and his fake Dana tweets

7 Likes

Still waiting on you to delete your account. Adolescents aren’t allowed on the UG.

3 Likes

Vegito isn’t trolling, he just has this strange tendency to champion the lesser than version of everything.

Like i said on a different thread, he’s that one kid everyone knew that thinks Gobots is better than Transformers, that likes The Renegade better than the Ultimate Warrior.
That thinks the Star Wars Prequels are better than the Originals etc etc

The same line of thinking carries over to sports.

He’s not trolling through lol. Good poster that’s fun to shit talk with, but his takes are head scratching most times.

Right @Nick_Diaz_Army ? Must be a detroit, always root for the little guy thing or something. But that mentality doens’t translate when you claim Crystal Skull is better than Temple of Doom!

9 Likes

When he’s posting Yan pics in multiple threads to get a reaction he’s definitely trolling.

2 Likes

I’ve seen him be act like a ridiculous 12 year old in threads then put multiple people on ignore that disagree with him. He’s something else. But the multiple Russian cocks that he sucks on here he’s doing it to get a reaction. So at the very least he’s half trolling.

2 Likes

I’m definitely not a troll. Not at all actually

Everything I say I mean

Who said I was a Troll? OP and the other dude commenting I have both them on ignore. Funny, I have them in Ignore because they’re the trolls, yet they’re calling me a troll lol ain’t that some shit

@Chimonos_Revenge sometime in the next couple weeks I’m going to start rewatching the Indy movies and the Rocky movies. I was probably too young to appreciate the Rocky movies. And maybe seeing the second Indy as an adult now I’ll like it more. Who knows. We’ll see

But college football will forever be far superior to Pro football. And Diaz 1 2 5

1 Like

Keyrect

1 Like

I asked a mod to delete my account last month but he didn’t respond to me. I was secretly hoping Gane would lose so I can be free of this forum

Wait, have you been shitting on the Rocky movies too?

1 Like

Wait, don’t tell me. You think The one with Tommy Morrison is better than Rocky IV

That would be on brand :slight_smile:

3 Likes