Bill Burr on Fallon Fox

I love Bill but I felt like he was kind of stealing Rogan's thoughts on several of the bits from this special Phone Post 3.0

Furious White Belt - I love Bill but I felt like he was kind of stealing Rogan's thoughts on several of the bits from this special Phone Post 3.0
How does one steal thoughts from another human? Phone Post 3.0

Burr is great. Tossup between him and Stanhope for comedy crown IMO.

Fallon GnP is incredible Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -
rafael_collado - I think he's one of the funniest comedians out there. His material is not necessarily intellectual, but it's evident he is a very intelligent guy. Having said that, I do think he is a misogynist, as he is unmistakably planted on one particular side of women's issues, and he is too much of a libertarian to me. Other than that, I enjoy him very much. Phone Post 3.0

Not agreeing with Feminists does not make one a misogynist. How does one have a wife and hate women?

Comedians have been complaining about woman logic and PC shaming for decades. It's a staple of comedy as people take EVERYTHING too far and not even feminists can agree on what they hell is the most important issues they face, the moderates hate the feminazis and the feminazis think the moderates are not radical enough. Same with the animal rights people. Not agreeing with PETA does not make one an "Animal hater"

Women can frustrate you and it does not = hate. It means you like everyone else who interacts with them runs into the pitfalls of the differences of the sexes. They should all be paid equally to men, beyond that hollywood and game sexism are secondary issues. Living and earning are the most important things. The rest will iron out gradually if you give them the financial reward status they deserver and are getting closer to.

Misogynists are basement dwelling gremlins that pine to see women suffer because they didn't get a prom date and people that want to kill women. If all these comedians hated women, none of them would share the stage with Natasha Leggero and Sarah Silverman, but they do just fine.

Voted up. Great post. Phone Post 3.0

Bill Burr GOAT Phone Post 3.0

WoodenPupa - Burr is great. Tossup between him and Stanhope for comedy crown IMO.

When he and Stanhope do his podcast together I have asthma attacks.

Doug knows more political science but Bill knows more psychology/ sociology insight