Bill Burr on Fallon Fox

On his new Netflix special "I'm Sorry you feel that way" about transgendered people

"I'm hearing rumours that they're getting into that MMA. We can't have this shit. To me, that's a dickless dude beating the shit out of a woman. Jesus Christ, he might as well hit her with his discarded dick like a flashlight. 'Her ground and pound is incredible!'"

Bill gives no fucks,

"Do we do anything right ladies? Do we do anything that doesn't make you feel second class and opressed? FFS"

Damn I forgot to watch it Phone Post 3.0

Saw this special last night. Burr fucking killed it. Again.

I love Burr.

Where can I watch? Phone Post 3.0

ximboredofyoux - Where can I watch? Phone Post 3.0
Never mind lol said it right in OP Phone Post 3.0

Such a great special. 'Ol Freckles is hands down one of the greatest stand up comedians ever. Phone Post 3.0

Spot on Phone Post 3.0

Burr sounds like a funnier, younger, more on the ball Don Cherry. It's that Boston hockey influence

ohpossum - On his new Netflix special "I'm Sorry you feel that way" about transgendered people

"I'm hearing rumours that they're getting into that MMA. We can't have this shit. To me, that's a dickless dude beating the shit out of a woman. Jesus Christ, he might as well hit her with his discarded dick like a flashlight. 'Her ground and pound is incredible!'"

Damn, such wit and erudition. -eyes rolling-

He must be a UG'er.

GarlicSauce -
ohpossum - On his new Netflix special "I'm Sorry you feel that way" about transgendered people

He must be a UG'er.
I'm sorry you feel that way, Fallon. Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce - 

He must be a UG'er.

The LGBT lobby has arrived

Burr is a national treasure

I think he's one of the funniest comedians out there. His material is not necessarily intellectual, but it's evident he is a very intelligent guy. Having said that, I do think he is a misogynist, as he is unmistakably planted on one particular side of women's issues, and he is too much of a libertarian to me. Other than that, I enjoy him very much. Phone Post 3.0

His new special is epic Phone Post 3.0

His views and comments are refreshing in this politically correct, stifled society.

Burr is the man!

rafael_collado - I think he's one of the funniest comedians out there. His material is not necessarily intellectual, but it's evident he is a very intelligent guy. Having said that, I do think he is a misogynist, as he is unmistakably planted on one particular side of women's issues, and he is too much of a libertarian to me. Other than that, I enjoy him very much. Phone Post 3.0

Not agreeing with Feminists does not make one a misogynist. How does one have a wife and hate women?

Comedians have been complaining about woman logic and PC shaming for decades. It's a staple of comedy as people take EVERYTHING too far and not even feminists can agree on what they hell is the most important issues they face, the moderates hate the feminazis and the feminazis think the moderates are not radical enough. Same with the animal rights people. Not agreeing with PETA does not make one an "Animal hater"

Women can frustrate you and it does not = hate. It means you like everyone else who interacts with them runs into the pitfalls of the differences of the sexes. They should all be paid equally to men, beyond that hollywood and game sexism are secondary issues. Living and earning are the most important things. The rest will iron out gradually if you give them the financial reward status they deserver and are getting closer to.

Misogynists are basement dwelling gremlins that pine to see women suffer because they didn't get a prom date and people that want to kill women. If all these comedians hated women, none of them would share the stage with Natasha Leggero and Sarah Silverman, but they do just fine.

Bill is a fucking god on the mic. Well said and brutally honest as always. Phone Post 3.0

rafael_collado - I think he's one of the funniest comedians out there. His material is not necessarily intellectual, but it's evident he is a very intelligent guy. Having said that, I do think he is a misogynist, as he is unmistakably planted on one particular side of women's issues, and he is too much of a libertarian to me. Other than that, I enjoy him very much. Phone Post 3.0
If he was in the middle of the road it wouldn't be funny. I don't think he is actually a misogynist but he does sound like one in his act. Phone Post 3.0