Bill Cooper cut from Metamoris II

Nigger + Piglet= Nigglet

simple as that

Nigger + Piglet= Nigglet

simple as that

Super dumb this metamoris does not have me excited one bit.

Likewise.
The first one was amazing: Caio, and Jeff Glover; Ryron Vs Galvao - what was gonna happen...?; Roger fought Buchecha, for Christ's sake.

The second one...?
Brendon 'fucking' Schaub Vs Cyborg - because he has some instructionals to sell; Victor Vs Keenan...'cause he has some instructionals to sell; Kron Vs Aoki...?: Who was desperate to see that fight?; and Galvao Vs Lovato...'cause he has some instructionals to sell.

Long live Lloyd Irvin - and may we all line the pockets of the Real Players' Club alumni!

I doubt very seriously that Keenan will be able to put up the same entertaining fight the Cooper would have. Phone Post

Ralek does not know what he's doing. Imagine all the money he has been spending to get this event to where it is. The first one was in a huge venue with high ticket prices on the same day as adccpro trials. This one is smarter planned out with it being after the worlds but at the same time, he took a big risk with potential injuries. Also marketing the event with the hype videos is cool don't get me wrong but imagine all the wasted time and footage with hall being injured, coop being cut. Then the whole plea on FB about supporting the event and not putting the videos on YouTube. Just sounds super amateur. I like that the competitors are getting paid, but it would also be good to maybe get better super fights or legend fights like saulo vs jean Jacque.! I would be super interested to see that fight over Kron aoki

i think that keenan would be a better matchup than Cooper, I think cooper is too small for estima

When you hear who signed for three you will see ralek knows what's up Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - When you hear who signed for three you will see ralek knows what's up Phone Post 3.0

Whoa whoa whoa...don't tease us like that dude.

Presumably you cannot say, but can you hint?

come on guys, it's racist. Phone Post 3.0

grillznice - Ralek does not know what he's doing. Imagine all the money he has been spending to get this event to where it is. The first one was in a huge venue with high ticket prices on the same day as adccpro trials. This one is smarter planned out with it being after the worlds but at the same time, he took a big risk with potential injuries. Also marketing the event with the hype videos is cool don't get me wrong but imagine all the wasted time and footage with hall being injured, coop being cut. Then the whole plea on FB about supporting the event and not putting the videos on YouTube. Just sounds super amateur. I like that the competitors are getting paid, but it would also be good to maybe get better super fights or legend fights like saulo vs jean Jacque.! I would be super interested to see that fight over Kron aoki

agreed

Injuries and replacements are kind of a catch 22. People want to know who is on the card as far in advance as possible but then get upset when someone gets injured and they don't like the replacement.

I think Ralek is doing a good job promoting a respectable event that promotes jiu jitsu in a respectable and traditional way. These are super fights and it is a privilege to be featured on a card like this.

We need more events like this and I applaud and support those investing their time and money to entertain me. To make money and establish this as a respectable event in the future, Ralek has to protect the name/organization and pump money to establish a base. It's a great deal to watch these matches for $20.

Steppenwolf -
checkuroil - When you hear who signed for three you will see ralek knows what's up Phone Post 3.0

Whoa whoa whoa...don't tease us like that dude.

Presumably you cannot say, but can you hint?
BJ Penn Phone Post 3.0

It'll still be a good match. Phone Post

I thought Cooper was supposed to fight Ryan? Phone Post

grillznice - Super dumb this metamoris does not have me excited one bit.

It started good. They need to get some of those Grappling C type matches like Coutoure v Jacare. Phone Post

Godammit. Autocorrect. Grappling X Phone Post

TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch - 
grillznice - Super dumb this metamoris does not have me excited one bit.

It started good. They need to get some of those Grappling C type matches like Coutoure v Jacare. Phone Post

Agreed. Whoever put that event together did a great job and had some very good super fights.

Hint; everything you are asking for but think bigger

checkuroil - When you hear who signed for three you will see ralek knows what's up Phone Post 3.0
Tim Freeman vs Renato Laranja in a haircut match? Phone Post 3.0