Biloxi, MS mma gym grand opening

We are having our grand opening at Alan Belcher's No Limits Martial Arts in Biloxi/D'Iberville on Saturday Sept. 30. We will be grilling out and having several seminars. Also, UFC vet and TUF 4 cast member Rich "No Love" Clementi will be doing an adult seminar-cost is $40. All kids seminars are free. If you sign up on that day you will pay no registration. We have kids classes (3-6 and 7-13) and adult classes for men and women. We offer classes in Muay Thai, Ju-Jitsu, Cardio Kickboxing and much more. If you are interested or need more info please email nolimitsma@yahoo.com

ttt

count me in bro. Ill try and bring some guys from BR

kyle, thanks! plan to come. ~ashlee

I am there

TTT for a great gym and a really good instructor...

good luck w/the gym!

big ups to Alan. Anytime you are in Little Rock you are welcome on the We$t$ide

Ill be there. Great to hear things are goin good for Allen, greta guy w a very bright future.

ttt

ttt

I would like to come just to train with some of MS best!

Roli any time you want to come let me know. All are welcome.

Thanks bigmills,
I am going to be in Brazil that week. Although when I come through MS I will be sure to stop by and of course will let you know.

ttt

Alan get some flyers made and get them to U.G.C. 4 at the ponchatrain ceter next weekend might help to boost the attendance thats a great advertising oppertunity i will tell Ricky Folse i gave you the ok to do this.

Good luck with your School and your Career

ttt