Bisping: A****** Weidman needs to read bible more

ausgepicht -
Aleck911 - 
ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 
cumprido1 - Yeah, bisping is great at running his mouth, but he's simply trying to glaze over the fact that he's completely outmatched, and will likely be stopped decisively in rd 1..... Again Phone Post 3.0
Bisping has never been stopped in the first, not even by Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

Well, shit if it's never happened an invisible barrier that rips through time-space ensures that it never happens.

Common sense: At some point everyone who was finished in the first round for the first time had never been finished in the first round.

Let that sink in, if possible.

Fuck, some of you don't think before you post.

"and will likely be stopped decisively in rd 1..... Again"

Yeah but there's a word in there that warrants him commenting about never been stopped in rd 1. Did you read it? Phone Post 3.0

Man, the stupid are so eager to line up.

I'll type slowly just for you. Let me know if it's slow enough.

He's implying that Bisping won't be KOed in the first round because it's never happened.

There's always a first time. A fighter who has been KOed in the first round for the first time has never been KOed in the first round.

If there is a child about, have him break that shit down for you. If there's no child about, bring to a school for the Down Syndrome. They'll explain it for you two after you guys are done sword fighting.
Ok since I'm so stupid please tell me what the word again means Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - ""Two years, two weeks, two months, two days. I don't care. Half of this UFC roster are pussies. They wouldn't take this fight. 'Jacare' wouldn't take this fight. It makes me sick. I'll fight anyone, any time, any place. I just proved that. I took a fight on two weeks notice. I'm gonna walk off a movie set, I'm gonna walk into the Octagon,..."

--

If you are a payday fighter this is the strategy you use. Get that money. But if you are a real contender like Jacare then you don't just take short notice fights. You want to be at your best so that you can win.

Preparation time favours the better fighter.. Maybe he thinks he has a better chance on short notice than if both fighters had a full camp preparing specifically for this fight

Michael 'Hands of Soapstone" Bisping brings nothing for this fight.

Wood Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 
cumprido1 - Yeah, bisping is great at running his mouth, but he's simply trying to glaze over the fact that he's completely outmatched, and will likely be stopped decisively in rd 1..... Again Phone Post 3.0
Bisping has never been stopped in the first, not even by Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

Well, shit if it's never happened an invisible barrier that rips through time-space ensures that it never happens.

Common sense: At some point everyone who was finished in the first round for the first time had never been finished in the first round.

Lol You just made yourself look like an idiot :)

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
Dodge135 -

So much lame trash-talking, so little time.

lol wut? Bisping just verbally bitch slapped Weidman for his shitty comments. Phone Post 3.0

Wew, this place really has turned into Reddit lite if you truly believe that was a "verbal bitchslapping" of any kind.

StrikingMMA - ""Two years, two weeks, two months, two days. I don't care. Half of this UFC roster are pussies. They wouldn't take this fight. 'Jacare' wouldn't take this fight. It makes me sick. I'll fight anyone, any time, any place. I just proved that. I took a fight on two weeks notice. I'm gonna walk off a movie set, I'm gonna walk into the Octagon,..."

--

If you are a payday fighter this is the strategy you use. Get that money. But if you are a real contender like Jacare then you don't just take short notice fights. You want to be at your best so that you can win.

One of the only sensible posts on this topic I've seen. I'm sure Dana & Co. will recompense Bisping well for catching a bullet on two-weeks notice, but this will be his last (and only) shot at the title. Pride and ego are all well and good when it comes to competition, but actual contenders (Jacare and Weidman) should be careful about using up their ranking or title shot while not being in good enough condition to snatch up that belt.

StrikingMMA - ""Two years, two weeks, two months, two days. I don't care. Half of this UFC roster are pussies. They wouldn't take this fight. 'Jacare' wouldn't take this fight. It makes me sick. I'll fight anyone, any time, any place. I just proved that. I took a fight on two weeks notice. I'm gonna walk off a movie set, I'm gonna walk into the Octagon,..."

--

I agree.
If there aren't any fights between you and a title-shot, you don't take a short-notice fight.
If you're leapfrogging a few guys, you do. Phone Post 3.0

Gartlin -
ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 

I think he finally realized how stupid he looked. He hasn't been back for a while. But he might be back so he can post your join date as if that means anything.
What a dumbass! Hahahahaha Phone Post 3.0

For once i agree with Mr.Bisping. instead of thumping his bible he could do something else. Lol religion in fighting, Like god cares you asshats. Phone Post 3.0

Gartlin -
ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 

I think he is used to it by now. Phone Post 3.0

East bound and down Korean Powers -
ausgepicht -
Aleck911 - 
ausgepicht -
thetouchofdeath - 

"and will likely be stopped decisively in rd 1..... Again"

Yeah but there's a word in there that warrants him commenting about never been stopped in rd 1. Did you read it? Phone Post 3.0

Man, the stupid are so eager to line up.

I'll type slowly just for you. Let me know if it's slow enough.

He's implying that Bisping won't be KOed in the first round because it's never happened.

There's always a first time. A fighter who has been KOed in the first round for the first time has never been KOed in the first round.

If there is a child about, have him break that shit down for you. If there's no child about, bring to a school for the Down Syndrome. They'll explain it for you two after you guys are done sword fighting.
It's okay to admit you're wrong sometimes, I mean I know you're this big bad alpha and what not but the original poster did say he would be finished in the first...again. Which he's never been finished in the first so he can't be finished in the first again, I mean this could very well be his first time(which is my prediction) but it has to happen initially in order to happen again. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0